Lockout Chat

Round 6 Lockout Chat

Chat about round six with other Fantasy coaches.

Discuss your moves up until lockout and everything across the weekend in the comments.

Catch up on the important articles leading into the round:

Click here to subscribe on iTunes.

Don’t miss the Moneyball contests this weekend and be part of our awesome promotion where you can enter the FREE contest for a chance to win a trip to the AFL Grand Final.

Round 6 Guaranteed Contests

• AFL $10,000 WBD vs Carlton Special
  • AFL $500 All Of Round Special
  • AFL $5,000 Saturday Special
  • AFL $2,000 Geelong vs Sydney
  • AFL $2,000 NME vs Port Adelaide
  • AFL $2,000 GWS vs Brisbane
  • AFL $2,000 Hawthorn vs St Kilda
  • AFL $2,000 Adelaide vs GCS
  • AFL $5,000 Sunday Special
  • AFL $2,000 Essendon vs Melbourne
  • AFL $2,000 Collingwood vs Richmond
  • AFL $2,000 Fremantle vs WCE

* $2 entry beginner contests available for every round 1 match-up

Click here to subscribe on iTunes

1. Dep

April 29, 2018 at 1:35 pm

English was worth the risk with the great scores I had already got from him, Langford was injured before half time (I already had Franklin and Petracca out so I had to play someone), Coffield… now that was a real disappointment.

2. gf

April 29, 2018 at 1:50 pm

New Rookies:
    Ronke went okay, but what is his JS like?
    Shipley, McInerney and Worpel didn’t do much but Worpel could impove. Wonder what his JS is like?
    Mutch and Spargo seem to have started well.

• Peter

April 29, 2018 at 2:28 pm

Mutch was a lock in pre season until injured. If I did not have forced trades last week. I would of had him. Il be trading him in tonight. He looks the pick.

• Trevor

April 29, 2018 at 2:33 pm

Coffield to Mutch for me, Christensen to delicious delidio, tantalising Taranto or magnificent Maclean

• Alan J

April 30, 2018 at 9:18 am

Rookies who tackle are always highly regarded.. Means that even if they aren’t getting big numbers possession wise, they’re still active and involved..

I watched the game and Ronke looked really good, like he’d already played 50 games

Worpel looked good, and the hype seems to suggest he’s good for a couple more games, didn’t see Shipley, but McInerney looks like an emergency back up at best.

3. Mowen

April 29, 2018 at 2:16 pm

Seriously!!! Dumped McGrath this week and he tops the list at half time. Story of my year so far.

• stoo

May 2, 2018 at 4:43 am

Same, but happy with Whitfield

4. Gregga

April 29, 2018 at 2:58 pm

Frisch is doing alright …. lucky I kept him to build more cash low break even next week. Feel sorry for all the tossers who realeased him too.

• Demonetise

April 29, 2018 at 4:10 pm

Ok 1st half (29), awesome 2nd (59). Was one of my trade options this week, but went Holman instead :)

Also, had him on the ground over Waterman.

5. Peter

April 29, 2018 at 3:05 pm

Can’t believe the pig merret is only owned by 22%. I reckon that be higher tonight. What a buy for 622k. Him and gawn are destroying it.

• Demonetise

April 29, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Got him this week for $3k more. Terrible week to catch forced trades (e.g., Franklin, Petracca) not in the mids, which probably kept many from getting him. Still great value after this round though.

• Peter

April 29, 2018 at 6:03 pm

100% still great value. Yeah tell me about. I had injuries and red head Sicily’s suspension lol.

6. maggie

April 29, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Ha ha I thought I had the right Merrett , I didn’t know there were two and I put captain on Jackson Merrett lol, sums up my week.

• Peter

April 29, 2018 at 3:15 pm

Wow. I don’t even know where to start lol. Unlucky

7. Go West

April 29, 2018 at 3:22 pm

Jungle muffin will you go on a date with me? I love you

• JungleMuffin

April 29, 2018 at 5:25 pm

Depends…how hot are you?

8. mfawcett

April 29, 2018 at 3:40 pm

At what point do we say F&*K you Hibberd you c%&k smoker!!?? Traded him out for Simpson this week!!! FMDT!! lol, the DT gods always do this:)

• lizard-of-oz

April 29, 2018 at 3:54 pm

Cop it sweet.

• mfawcett

April 29, 2018 at 5:28 pm

lol, I have. My main team, I went Kelly > Merrett so that worked out at least:) Still had to cop English in my forward line in all formats though:(

9. Peter

April 29, 2018 at 3:54 pm

Well. A big cheers to gawn, merret and devo smith. Really fired up the score.

10. why-hartlet-why

April 29, 2018 at 4:08 pm

The fantasy gods really like to punch you in the d*** sometimes.
    Got rid of Fritsch and Florent after 40’s 2 weeks in a row.
    What do they dish up this week………. a 79 and 88.
    At least I got English to the fwd and on the ground. (38). Cmon!!!!!!!!

This round was where my season went tits up!!!!!!

Vent over!!!!!

11. peter

April 29, 2018 at 4:40 pm

Dusty 32 half time last chance you don’t seem into it this year English first time in forward line 38 Coffield 21 and its all over for billings

12. peter

April 29, 2018 at 4:42 pm

Murray also on fire burnt out

13. peter

April 29, 2018 at 4:56 pm

Gawn +Gawn = two times Gawn +Martin = two Gawns + one Martin = WTF are you on about

• Peter

April 29, 2018 at 5:14 pm

Lol. So it’s my turn to be hacked now.

14. Lachie

April 29, 2018 at 5:39 pm

Lachie <3

• Mack 10

April 29, 2018 at 5:41 pm

I chucked the C on him this week after his gunning performance against them in the scratchy.

15. Peter

April 29, 2018 at 5:48 pm

Treloar and Neale in beast mode. What a day. Despite carrying a 30 (poholke) 21 (coffield) and having to field dumont and waterman. I’m going to post a year high score. Can’t wait till next week when I’l have a much stronger 22.

16. JungleMuffin

April 29, 2018 at 5:52 pm

Walters going down has shattered me. Cost me 70-80 points which would put me into the top 10, and now it’s cost me the opportunity to bring in another premium this week. F*CK. There’s not even any good options to sudeways him to. F*****CK

Absolutely shattered.

• peter

April 29, 2018 at 5:54 pm

Who gives a flying F**K if you make top 10 , top 100 or top 100,000 just play the game and enjoy it you sore loser. FM…..

• Peter

April 29, 2018 at 5:59 pm

Maybe you have mummy or daddy issues whoever is hacking these accounts. Maybe that’s why you hack ppls accounts. Because your looking to fill a void left in your life. That’s my guess anyway.

• Peter

April 29, 2018 at 5:55 pm

What happened to him?. I’m @work. Can’t watch the game.

• Sunnyjim

April 29, 2018 at 6:01 pm

Mate no one gives a shit about your comments which you post about every 5 minutes on updates of your team or whatever so don’t call him a sore loser when he has every reason to be angry. smh

• Peter

April 29, 2018 at 6:06 pm

This is the real Peter. Obviously my account is hacked. It’s not me posting. It’s someone else. Any goose could tell that. I never say or post shit to people on here. So back in your box sunnyjim. Unless you’ve been under a rock. The whole hacked troll thing with other accounts has been going on forever.

• JungleMuffin

April 29, 2018 at 6:16 pm

It’s just Hawk being a flog as usual. Has nothing positive to contribute, he’s a joke.

Walters off injured after doing his knee early in the 1st.

• Peter

April 29, 2018 at 6:41 pm

Unlucky. He was having a decent year. Can’t believe the amount of carnage this year. It’s wrecking havoc

• Sunnyjim

April 29, 2018 at 6:13 pm

I’m sorry for the comments. I’m very silly and I sometimes not smart. I mean I had kade Simpson as captain this week. Also this forum is for people to post on fantasy and their teams. I think that’s why it was invented. Doh!!

• Sunnyjim

April 29, 2018 at 6:16 pm

Yeah I have to trade out Adam saad, cale hooker or Eddie Betts this week. I don’t know what to do……Doh!!!

• Alan J

April 30, 2018 at 9:22 am

Why does everyone get so upset at these “hacked” comments? I think it’s hilarious!!

• JungleMuffin

April 30, 2018 at 2:29 pm

The first one or two might be worth a smile, the next 385728822 are just flat out fkng irritating and ruin the discussion.

Add to that, noone likes having their name/reputation tarnished because of a troll using it.

• Ned kelly

April 30, 2018 at 2:57 pm

First time ill agree with u muffin

• Alan J

May 2, 2018 at 6:29 am

Well maybe DT Talk need to come in and make comments available to signed up users with unique usernames to avoid “hacking”

• gf

April 29, 2018 at 6:35 pm

Welcome to the injury carnage club, JungleMuffin. So far this season I’ve lost to injury: Duncan, Greene, Buddy and Langdon, and I think compared with some I’ve got off lightly.

• JungleMuffin

April 29, 2018 at 6:41 pm

Yeah, I’ve had Greene, Langdon, Ryan and now Walters. I didn’t mind the other guys though as at least I got a game out of them 11 though, that hurts, it’s like a skinny sugar free donut :( Fk, even a donut would have been better, at least I could use an emergency..

Oh well, such is DT.

• gf

April 29, 2018 at 7:10 pm

I feel a little sorry for the people who took Zerrett from the start, even though it’s worked out well for us.

• j

April 29, 2018 at 7:19 pm

I took him from the start, then traded him out, then traded him back in this week.

That also worked out, except for 2 weeks ago, when my opponent was forced to hold him and that was the difference in one league loss

• Dulcify

April 29, 2018 at 8:09 pm

There is no emergency score for a player on field who scores zero.

• JungleMuffin

April 29, 2018 at 9:31 pm

A donut from not playing.

17. gf

April 29, 2018 at 6:11 pm

Looks like another week where I’ll need more than two trades…

18. Sunnyjim

April 29, 2018 at 6:16 pm

19. Sunnyjim

April 29, 2018 at 6:17 pm

My kitchen rules is on tonight. Much better than afl.

• JungleMuffin

April 29, 2018 at 6:46 pm

Hawk, get a life, nobody thinks you’re funny. All you do is make a fool of yourself and everyone on this site think you’re a muppet.

• Go West

April 29, 2018 at 7:22 pm

Call me muffin. I love you

• JungleMuffin

April 29, 2018 at 7:29 pm

Nope. I’m off you. All you do is turn the site into a pike of shit and do literally everyones head in.

Can’t wait to see you banned.

• Smallmen

April 29, 2018 at 8:09 pm

Keep up the good work Muff! Doing a great job with your fantasy knowledge.I feel your pain with Walters going down. Good luck this year.

• JungleMuffin

April 29, 2018 at 11:01 pm

Cheers mate, it helps to have someone talk me down from the ledge at the moment xD

If I’m honest, I was looking at trading him out once I’d upgraded my rookies on field anyway, so it’s just forced the move sooner rather than later, and sans lube too :(

• Champion

April 29, 2018 at 7:29 pm

He’s probably some 12 year old who is ranked 60,000 in fantasy and has no life, it’s pretty sad

20. Wiseguy

April 29, 2018 at 7:37 pm

This game shits me. I had coffield, Holman, langdon and English on the field and Naugton, dow, waterman and fritsch on the bench

• Ned kelly

April 29, 2018 at 8:30 pm

Ha ha good luck in 2019 ….

21. clever tent

April 29, 2018 at 7:54 pm

a few v angry blokes around here

• PowerAde

April 29, 2018 at 7:57 pm

you could say they are in tents…

apologies, made me groan to

22. Coaches'Box

April 29, 2018 at 8:11 pm

Returning soon.

23. Peter

April 29, 2018 at 8:12 pm

No to be crictal of Lacie Neale to much. I’ve had him all year. His 4th qtrs are disturbing this year. Today’s 18 was a season high. But he usually Only gets 4-10 points. It seems he busts a nut for 3 qtrs then fades out from about the 20-25 min mark of 3rd qtr. Happened every week so far. Although today he improved.

• Gregga

April 29, 2018 at 8:28 pm

What are you complaining about… he got 136 you idiot I wouldn’t have any worries about that. You think you can run out four quarters of high intensity footy. Have a good look at yourself you muppet. Ffs

• Peter

April 29, 2018 at 8:49 pm

Another troll? . I’m making a observation you fool. His 4th qtrs are his weakest. That’s all. I’m happy with him. So back in your box fool

24. stoo

May 2, 2018 at 4:41 am

Feels like forward carnage is coming. Got Walters to deal with, sounds like Petracca will miss this week, English probably rested… who’s next?