Trade Talk

Roy’s Trade Talk – Rd. 5

Lot’s of strategies in play at the moment with the first roll-out of DPP’s next week! Will you be double downgrading in preparation? Roy has a look at a few options to keep in mind.

• Roy

Being forced to trade suspended and premium players sets you so far back, but for teams that have avoided that, traditional downgrade and upgrade trades would be beginning to come into play. This week we also have the opportunity to prepare to jump on some new DPPS so double downgrades are also a viable option.

Cash Cows: Price, BE, Score

David Mirra (DEF, $188,000) 6 56 The mature agers years around the club at Box Hill were evident as he fit in seamlessly. Had 18 possessions and three marks for a score of 56 and did his job security no harm at all.

Matt Guelfi (FWD, $193,000) 2 64 Had an impressive 17 touches on debut playing across half forward and pinch hitting on the ball. He took three marks and laid two tackles on his way to 64 and is a nice price at under 200K.

Jordan Cunico (MID, $259,000) -8 97 After playing just one game last year, Cunico didn’t waste any time making an impact in his first game for 2018 with 21 touches, 2 goals for an impressive score of 97.

Mitch Crowden (FWD/MID, $247,000) -12 78 The highly credentialed Fantasy junior is heating up and looking to continue his good scoring in a friendly match up this week. He laid an impressive seven tackles on the weekend and Ross loves his pressure acts, so JS is great.

MIDS

• Steele Sidebottom (MID, $769,000) 94, 137 is now averaging 118 on the back of his 137 against the Crows. Every week I get asked questions about chasing unique premiums and more often than not, I say now due to the high risk nature of the players in question. In this case however, Sidey is owned by just 2% of the competition and he is playing huge midfield minutes in comparison to recent years. Set for a massive ANZAC day on debut.

• Zach Merrett (MID, $622,000) 107 121 has bottomed out in price for the vultures that have been laughing at poor bastards like me who started with him. He was tagged again on the weekend, but looked himself again and therefore shook it off in impressive fashion. He has a BE of 107 and scored 105 and 137 against the Pies last year so his price should start the long climb back up. Don’t stress if you have to wait a week, he won’t be moving to far.

• Jack Macrae (MID, $786,000) 102 128 Speaking of uniques, here is another bloke worth the trade at only 2% ownership. Macrae continued his awesome season with another huge game, this time against the Swans where he collected 34 possessions and took seven marks on his way to 128. My only slight fear for Jack is that he may receive the Banfield tag this week, especially with Hunter copping a week suspension.

FWDS

• Robbie Gray (FWD, $636,000) 70, 117 Pumped out another big score after collecting 39 possessions, taking five marks and laying four tackles. The bloke is a jet and remains a bargain while he is under 700K, as indicated by his low BE.

• Sam Menegola (FWD/MID, $645,000) 86, 118 After playing under 70% game time in his first two outings and scoring horribly, it is pretty obvious the increased TOG in the last two has helped him return to top form. 19 possessions, nine marks, 6 tackles and two goals is a nicely rounded game and he is now ripe to pick.

DEF

• Paul Seedsman (DEF/MID, $575,000) 43 119 averaging 101 and in career best form. He looks far better than the likes of Lloyd and Simpson, that’s for sure and would be a nice defender upgrade for a bargain price.

RUC

• Brodie Grundy (RUC, $781,000) 94, 126 is averaging 120 and has officially put the Cox effect behind him… aided by the fact he no longer sits forward for extended periods. If you have Goldy, do what you have to do to bring in Grundy who is set for a huge ANZAC day.

Due to the nature of my premium patchwork eg Josh Kelly, I am still fixing up rookies that I have been trying to get in so this week I will be trading Barry and Venables to Coffield and Crowden. Feel free to discuss your trades in the comments,

Cheers,
@RoyDT

1. Plugger

April 17, 2018 at 10:34 am

I finally succumbed to releasing Merrett last week; weak backbone that I will pay penance for by swimming extra laps this week. Have kept Billings, who is perhaps less worthy than Merrett of persisting with. The irony does not escape me. Shall persist, even so, with Billings this week and adopt similar strategy to your own:
    Barry>Cunico
    Fritsch>English

• Taezer

April 17, 2018 at 11:20 am

Just be aware English plays Freo’s Sandilands and will struggle for a hitout/mark playing on him. Don’t expect a 90 this week, might be more like 60.

• Kingzy

April 17, 2018 at 12:02 pm

Roughhead and Trengrove could be in this week to, will affect English’s score.

2. Kingzy

April 17, 2018 at 10:36 am

I might be jumping the gun on Kelly, but I am pretty set on upgrading him to Seedsmman this week.

The way I see it, Kelly proj is 72 and will make $30K
    Seedsman proj is 90 and will go up $30K
    Id say both scores pretty close to what we expect.

Holman – Guelfi, happy with that trade.

Leaves my team structure looking better, with only 2 rooks in MID and 1 FWD

DEF:Laird, Hurn, Lloyd, Williams, Doedee, Murray (Naughton, Murphy)
    MID:Titch, Cogs, Parker, Neale, Seedsman, Taranto, Finlayson, Banfield (Dow, Brayshaw)
    RUC:Gawn, Nic Nat (English, Cameron)
    FWD:Heeney, Billings, Smith, Robinson, Petracca, Guelfi (Fristch, ZGL)
    Hopefully Murphy and ZGL are back this week.

If Williams doesnt do well this week, DG Dow and UG Williams to Zerrett vid Seedsman.

Thoughts? Cheers

• David C

April 17, 2018 at 4:08 pm

Not a big fan of trading Kelly, Dow and Brayshaw need to go first. I’d even consider trading Lloyd before Kelly. Who is Williams in your backline?

• Kingzy

April 17, 2018 at 4:24 pm

I do agree Dow and Brayshaw do need to go first.
        But they cant get me an upgrade, only cash in the bank for next week.

Seedsman BE is 43, if he scores 100 he will go up 40K

Williams is Bailey Williams, Western Bulldogs
        I am expecting a decent score vs Freo and the run they have coming up. scored a 114 vs Essendon, 83 vs West Coast. I thought he was a good breakout contender this year

3. Alan J

April 17, 2018 at 10:38 am

Nice one ROY!!

I brought in Mirra last week over Coffield, but probably not trading out any Rooks this week as I fix up Sicily & Billings to (hopefully) a Top 6 DEF & FWD..

4. yeah nah

April 17, 2018 at 12:14 pm

My first trade is Fritsch to Frampton (via English), which leaves me about 240k. For my second trade all I have come up with is either Lloyd to Seedsman (+300k) or Sidebottom (+85k). Or I could trade Billings to Sidebottom or Menegola. Thoughts?

• guest

April 17, 2018 at 2:55 pm

I would do Billings to Sidebottom. Billings is a bigger headache than Lloyd in my opinion, and Saints play GWS. Try get Seedsman in next week.

5. Liam

April 17, 2018 at 1:04 pm

Fritsch to Taranto
    Or
    Fritsch to Crowden and bank coin for next week?

• dt.bulldog

April 17, 2018 at 3:14 pm

Would go crowden prefer to wait on Taranto midfield time with Kelly back and hopper still in the team

6. Whitelies

April 17, 2018 at 2:03 pm

Great article as always!

Thoughts on these trades?

Doedee -> D. Mirra
    Holman -> Z. Merrett
    Bank: 64k

J. Lloyd -> P. Seedsman
    J. Billings -> R. Gray
    Bank: 234k

J. Sicily -> P. Seedsman
    D. Venables -> M. Guelfi
    Bank: 206k

D. Barry -> J. Cunico
    J. Billings -> R. Gray
    Bank: 196k

Doedee is currently on my bench as I prefer Finlayson, Murray and Coffield. Still going up in value (BE 24) is it worth trading him early so I can get Merrett in? Or should I wait another week to see if he’s back to his best?

Switching Whitfield into my backline next week (providing he’s gets DPP). Should I be trying to bank as much cash this week to upgrade Holman to a premium?

• kobe bryant

April 17, 2018 at 4:11 pm

1 or 4. Probably 1 though because zerret

• Whitelies

April 17, 2018 at 4:29 pm

Cheers for the reply mate! I’m actually thinking of doing one of these options now

Sicily -> P. Seedsman
        J. Billings -> R. Gray
        Bank: 147k
        or

Sicily -> P. Seedsman
        J. Billings -> Taranto
        bank: 237k

I’m more leaning towards the section option even though Robbie has been smashing it. It’s give me more cash to upgrade Holman to Zerrett next week. Then I’ll be switching Whitfield into defence (providing he gets DPP)

7. Alan J

April 17, 2018 at 2:13 pm

Any murmurings of DPP chances?

The main one is Whitfield obviously, but how about Masten or Goddard or even Pendles as a DEF?

Granted, I haven’t watched enough to know for sure, but they seem to be playing behind the ball a bit and driving it forward

• hazza44

April 17, 2018 at 2:30 pm

Goddard would be very handy as i have him in draft. Been playing across half and moving into centre as game progresses. He has also been taking kick ins which may help his cause

• St guns

April 17, 2018 at 2:33 pm

I got pendles for Jkelly last week thinking anzac is next and pendles will go well..if he gets def status I will be stoked

• James

April 18, 2018 at 4:34 pm

A long shot I know, but Dusty is a possibility

8. Miyagi-san

April 17, 2018 at 2:35 pm

Looking for thoughts on some options for trades this week-any feedback appreciated (and returned):

1) Sicily/Brayshaw -> Guelfi/Zerrett + 42K
    2) Brayshaw/Dow (both bench) -> Crowden/Cunico + 108k
    3) Dow/Sicily -> Seedsman/Crowden + 11k

Not looking at sideways-ing Billings just yet. In terms of BE etc looking at trade involving 2 of Sic/Dow/Brayshaw.

Thanks lads.

• Alan J

April 17, 2018 at 3:13 pm

Zerrett is very appealing, especially given that he got his score from 61%, but his BE is still over 100 so I’d be going Seedsman this week..

Wait and see the teams on Thursday and pick the cheapest playing rook over Crowden though. The extra cash will help with felxability next week.

April 17, 2018 at 3:17 pm

Na man, u need the best rookies not just the cheapest

• Alan J

April 17, 2018 at 3:23 pm

So you’d take Coffield over Mirra + 106k as bench cover?

• Jacko

April 17, 2018 at 3:28 pm

I’d definitely take Coffield over Mirra. Much better scorer and JS

• The Cricket

April 17, 2018 at 8:48 pm

April 17, 2018 at 3:35 pm

Fark yes mate, mirra got no js and doesnt score as good. This aint a sprint

• Alan J

April 17, 2018 at 3:50 pm

Fair enough then.. Me going Mirra over Coffield as my D7 last week meant I could jump on Seedsman instead of someone priced at 430k

Agree it’s not a sprint, but Coffield would’ve only been sat on my bench and I would’ve missed out on Seedsman and his 119 for the privilege

• JungleMuffin

April 17, 2018 at 8:48 pm

I’m with you mate. Doesn’t matter what they score if they’re sitting on your bench. The extra coin can be used to upgrade to a higher scoring player, as well as the cheaper player making you more profit overall, and more money sooner in their price rises.

It’s not a marathon if you finish the upgrade race and then get to sit back and drink a coldie.

April 17, 2018 at 4:01 pm

Who is at d8

• David C

April 17, 2018 at 4:16 pm

Take Coffield if needed on the field. Mirra is the better option as bench cover and cash generation. Mirra looked good last week, should hold his spot.

• Alan J

April 17, 2018 at 4:26 pm

O’Connor is my D8.. Read good things about him pre-season and figured he’d be due a run at it with Lonergan & Mackie gone and Hendo injured.. Still expect him to get a few games this year, so happy to keep him there.

April 17, 2018 at 4:34 pm

Should have traded him to mirra. U need every cube up and running , your team will burn out mate. Cash generation is the key

• Alan J

April 17, 2018 at 5:03 pm

So I should’ve traded O’Connor to Mirra, meaning I held on to Hibberd and missed out on Seedsman?

Besides Rucks, I only have 2 rooks not playing, and Langdon looks like he’ll be coming good this week or next so I’m not sure how that means my team will burn out

As you say, cash generation is key, that’s why I went Mirra over Coffield..

April 17, 2018 at 5:12 pm

Zgl should b gone aswell, seedsman has massive injury problems nomally, mirra will get droped soon , and geelongs playing every rookie theyve got and oconners not 1 off them, do u see where im going with this mate

• Alan J

April 17, 2018 at 5:36 pm

See where you’re going with what?

Anyone with an injury history is off the table? So no Cogs, or Gawn, or Fyfe, or JOM, or Beams because they have had injury problems?

Sideways trade ALL rookies as soon as they’re not selected?

If all you’re doing is trying to generate cash and bring in more rookies, when do you upgrade?

April 17, 2018 at 6:05 pm

Its round 4, good luck dude

• JungleMuffin

April 17, 2018 at 9:00 pm

I went for Mirra and have Murray, Finlayson, Doedee, Kelly, Holman, Banfield, Barry, English, Guelfi, Fritsch, Waterman.

You think I’m going to run out of cash?

April 17, 2018 at 9:06 pm

Muffin your thick, mirra and oconner on bench just so u can get hibberd to farken seedsman. Turn it up

April 17, 2018 at 9:09 pm

Everyones got them u idiot, u need a playing bench, farken lol

9. GooNzor

April 17, 2018 at 2:59 pm

thougts on theses trades:

IN Willie Rioli $210,000
    OUT Bayley Fritsch $313,000

IN Zach Merrett $622,000
    OUT Andrew Brayshaw

• kobe bryant

April 17, 2018 at 4:09 pm

Anything that gets Zerret in is good

10. Beau

April 17, 2018 at 3:07 pm

Hey Lads, Need some advice,
    Have 630K in the bank from a couple downgrades last week.

Thinking of going
    Dow -> Merrett
    Hawkins -> Menegola/Gray
    (147K for DPPs)

or

Dow/Brayshaw(Freo) -> Fyfe
    L. Ryan -> Christensen
    (117K for DPPs Next week)

or

Holman -> Merrett
    Hawkins -> Gray
    (207k For Dpps Next week)

• Alan J

April 17, 2018 at 3:19 pm

3 easily.. But maybe Dow -> Zerrett

• kobe bryant

April 17, 2018 at 3:45 pm

+1 for Dow -> Zerret

11. dt.bulldog

April 17, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Gday lads
    Barry out – in dunstan, Barlow or Menegola

• kobe bryant

April 17, 2018 at 3:51 pm

Not barlow at this stage, no idea what his JS is like. Out of those 3 probably Menegola especially while Gaz is out, I can’t trust any saints players this year..

12. Ethan

April 17, 2018 at 3:18 pm

Should i do Goldy > English and Brayshaw to Seedsman?

• kobe bryant

April 17, 2018 at 3:44 pm

english as R2?? Would advise against that..

• Jadstar

April 17, 2018 at 5:05 pm

Iv been rocking English at r2 for a couple of weeks and its been OK, but I’ve just traded in Grundy as its not sustainable anymore

• kobe bryant

April 18, 2018 at 12:14 am

Yeahh short term it could very well be worth it depending on what it allows you to do but it’s definitely risky

• Nick

April 18, 2018 at 6:58 pm

I’d put English in your forward line if you don’t already have him

13. TJ

April 17, 2018 at 3:22 pm

Brayshaw to Taranto

Doedee to Coffield

Good idea or no? I want Taranto but only way I can get him is through a Doedee trade

April 17, 2018 at 3:50 pm

Taranto had a 50 2 weeks ago mate

• kobe bryant

April 17, 2018 at 4:08 pm

Taranto’s scoring is influenced by how much time in the mids he gets. Had a 50 the other week because hopper was in as well as a full strength gws midfield. Scored 120 last week mostly cos Kelly was out and got more time in the mids.

• The Cricket

April 17, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Taranto’s not good enough to warrant missing out on getting cash cows in your team or offloading the ones you’ve got before they’ve fully fattened up!

14. 13th Man

April 17, 2018 at 3:50 pm

First trade has gotta be Luke Ryan (the Freo one) to Seedsman
    But then i could either go Billings to Robbie Gray or go Higgins or Brayshaw to Guelfi and pocket some cash which may be useful for next week when Whitfield moves back.
    Do I ride out Billings or go to Gray?? (also a little concerned about Robbies bye)

• David C

April 17, 2018 at 4:21 pm

Guelfi is a bit of a risk … we won’t know the teams for the late games until Monday. He should hold his place though.

• 13th Man

April 17, 2018 at 7:39 pm

Yeah thats my concern, already have Crowden but its a punt to take a risk on a rook that doesn’t get named until monday but he was really good and the bombers won. (but then again I thought the same thing about Higgins the week before)
        Right now i’m
        Ryan-Seedsman
        Fritsch – Guelfi

15. TJ

April 17, 2018 at 3:52 pm

Jake Lloyd for Savage.
    Venables for Robinson.
    Leave with 56k.

• kobe bryant

April 17, 2018 at 4:05 pm

Like the structure, any chance you could get gray instead of Robinson?

16. Pinky's Legends

April 17, 2018 at 3:58 pm

Who to bring in, Seedsman or Yeo?

• kobe bryant

April 17, 2018 at 4:04 pm

the Seedyman. Probably won’t average as high as Yeo but will save cash you can spend elsewhere.

• JungleMuffin

April 17, 2018 at 9:09 pm

Yeo.

17. kobe bryant

April 17, 2018 at 4:01 pm

Which trades should I go for

Option 1:
    Nank -> Grundy
    Brayshaw – > Coffield/Cunico
    Have 3k left over

Option 2:
    Murphy -> Coffield
    Brayshaw – > Cunico
    Have 154k left over

Option 1 means I field Grundy, Coffield/Cunico and Doedee
    Option 2 means I field Nank, Coffield and Cunico

Like option 2 as it leaves some cash for dpp’s next week but option 1 allows me to get in a premo and possibly higher scoring overall. I’m thinking I should get Grundy while I can and not chase cunicos score. What do we think??

And also Coffield vs Cunico?

• Whitelies

April 17, 2018 at 4:35 pm

I like option 1 but if you need the cash for upgrades next week option 2. Nank is scoring alright isn’t he?

• kobe bryant

April 18, 2018 at 12:18 am

Yeah he’s doing alright but grundy is scoring so much more that I think it’d be worth it

• Jadstar

April 17, 2018 at 5:12 pm

Option 1 all day!
      Both trades should get you more points.
      What if no relevant players get DPP next week?

• Jadstar

April 17, 2018 at 5:13 pm

Grundy and coff*

• kobe bryant

April 18, 2018 at 12:17 am

Exactly my thoughts, don’t wanna prepare for DPP’s that may not even happen..

18. Whitelies

April 17, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Which option would you pick?
    I’m more leaning towards option 2. I do have Lloyd tho, which is a bigger priority to trade out of Sicily or him? Should I back Billings in to bounce back to form?

Sicily -> P. Seedsman

April 17, 2018 at 5:20 pm

Can you go Lloyd to Seeds
      Then Venables to Gray
      that’s what I’d do

• Guy Incognito

April 17, 2018 at 7:05 pm

haha I suspect he would be 150-200k short… kind of nice try though?
        Wait on teams – Ahern might be named or Wigg who would be arguably the best downgrades for the week.
        Venables and Barry both should go first since they’re out long term (can’t see Barry being recalled for a while). The others you’re being dramatic and trigger happy with.
        Sic is priced below his average so he’s hardly a must trade…

19. Deckcrow

April 17, 2018 at 4:54 pm

I have a dream! a dream where Zorko smashes GCS and begins a remarkable scoring run , going to bring him in this week and make him Captain……P.S. I am a chronic gambler and I haven’t discussed this with my Therapist yet.

20. Jon

April 17, 2018 at 5:09 pm

Field Holman or Banfield this week?
    Holman up against lions and Banfield bulldogs

21. Peter Jackson

April 17, 2018 at 6:01 pm

Is it worth holding Luke Ryan this week against bulldogs or change Alex Pearce to Coffield and upgrade Ryan to Hurley

Or

Kane lambert to Taranto and Tom
    Bell to someone like parfitt or Mitch Wallis

• Alex

April 17, 2018 at 11:46 pm

Hurley is a good get – I swapped him out for Hibbo before R1 and regretted it – swapped Hibbo to Yeo before R2 which has been interesting

22. andyjh

April 17, 2018 at 6:04 pm

I’m just going to fix rookies this week & give my little cows a few more weeks to fatten before i start my upgrades.

My trades are: Barry > Coff & Fritsch > Crowden

• The Cricket

April 17, 2018 at 9:20 pm

I’m feeling pretty much the same. This early on I’m happy to keep focusing on my cash cows. At this stage I’ll trade Barry to Crowden.
      But I’m not keen on any of the other available rookies (that I haven’t already got).
      So I’ll trade out Lloyd for Seedsman at this point – telling myself it’ll make me a little cash for the kitty. And it makes my team better.
      Just watch as Lloyd pigs out and Seedsman has a shocker …

23. anth80

April 17, 2018 at 6:09 pm

Is coffield a must have?
    I feel at $308,000 he’s a bit expensive now. Mirra is $120,000 cheaper.
    Also if Langdon comes back in is he a better option then Crowden for Venables?

Which one out of Brayshaw, Holman, Guthrie do I trade out with Venables?
    Currently gone Guthrie to Mirra.

• McLean

April 17, 2018 at 6:11 pm

if coff will be on your field go for it but expensive for bench cover as for ZGL i’m not sure myself if i’d put him in of Guelfi, Guelfi looked to have a nice role but then again ZGL may not even get up and it’s a no brainer. Persoanlly not keen on crowden cause already have 5 freo boys but looks to have good JS, tackles and low BE

• anth80

April 17, 2018 at 6:28 pm

It will be either him or Doedee on field.
        Currently have Finlayson, Murray and Doedee on field

24. McLean

April 17, 2018 at 6:09 pm

For those worried about Taranto I feel like with ZGL in and even kelly back in taranto will be able to play mid enough to avg 90 odd kid loves a tackle, will obviously have stints up forward but can kick a goal or two and when hes in the mid will be at stoppages and centre bounces unlike kelly/whit/etc who can be out on a wing. Just my two cents anyway..happy to hear others thoughts

• CMAC

April 18, 2018 at 5:17 pm

I’m backing you in here

25. Adam

April 17, 2018 at 7:23 pm

Fritsch to Crowden (300k for next week)
    Or
    Brayshaw to JOM (5k remaining)???

26. Justin11

April 17, 2018 at 7:34 pm

Can Merrett burn the people who have now brought him in, as well as those who had him from the start?
    I’m probably getting him, but not until next week.

• Peter

April 17, 2018 at 9:20 pm

Time will tell. But at 622k. I’m getting on that ship.

• Alex

April 17, 2018 at 11:49 pm

+1. As long as he tackles….

27. will

April 17, 2018 at 9:21 pm

thoughts on parfitt? getting some mid time but will it last?

• Alex

April 17, 2018 at 11:47 pm

Guthrie and Gaz to come back, suggest not to the present extent

• Hawk

April 18, 2018 at 3:40 pm

Yeah but that’s 6- 8 weeks for both of them and surely Ablett will not play much in mids when he’s back and he is as crippled as Ned kelly’s Granny. He will play like a Taranto

April 18, 2018 at 3:50 pm

Your a germ that lives in a virus

• Hawk

April 18, 2018 at 4:03 pm

Your a dingleberry that lives in a hairy crack

April 18, 2018 at 4:08 pm

Squib

• Hawk

April 18, 2018 at 6:26 pm

Crab

April 18, 2018 at 6:28 pm

Not squid mate, isaid squib

• Hawk

April 18, 2018 at 6:37 pm

Did I correct you dumb f***

April 18, 2018 at 6:42 pm

U dont no wat it means do ya

• Hawk

April 19, 2018 at 4:52 pm

You are an idiot , at least I know how to spell dicks for brains

28. Sir Bob Murphy

April 17, 2018 at 9:31 pm

Dunkley worth a punt? Has a BE of 57

29. Alex

April 17, 2018 at 11:07 pm

Holman-> Mirra via Finlayson
    Kelly-> Zerrett +8k

Holman out is the only way I can afford Zerrett

Next week:

Brayshaw/Fritsch -> Ahern/Guelfi

Billings/Bundy -> Gray/Seedsman (see how cash shapes up)

Could pick Taranto for Bundy, but would like to see how a best 22 impacts his scoring

• Alex

April 17, 2018 at 11:17 pm

/Petracca -> Gray

30. smile

April 18, 2018 at 12:06 am

fritsch and sicily to mirra and Zerrett
    or
    fritsch and cripps to mirra and sidebottom?

31. Jimbo

April 18, 2018 at 1:12 am

Barlow?
    46 touches in the NEAFL on the weekend. DPP

32. Andy

April 18, 2018 at 2:29 pm

Tom Plillips any chance of getting defender status? great POD

33. Andy

April 18, 2018 at 2:30 pm

phillips

34. Dan

April 18, 2018 at 3:04 pm

DEF: Laird, Lloyd, Hibberd Doedee, Finlayson, Murray(Pearce, Naughton.
    MID: Danger, Titch, Martin, cogs, Parker, Brayshaw T Kelly Holman(banfield Barry)
    RUC: Big Sauce, Gawn (Cameron English)
    FOR: Heeny, Billings, Smith, Waterman, venables, Rayner, (Higgins Henry)

Looking to trade Hibberd and Billings.
    Need some advice I have $193k thoughts appreciated!

35. Nick

April 18, 2018 at 7:03 pm

Whitfield => Coniglio
    or
    Fritch/Waterman => Taranto
    or
    Nank => Grundy
    Got around 200K in the bank

36. Smile

April 18, 2018 at 7:18 pm

1st trade is Fritsch to Mirra

2nd trade?
    1. Cripps to Sidebottom (Merrett next week)
    2. Cripps to Merrett
    3. Sicily to Merrett

1 2 or 3?

37. Rocky Road

April 18, 2018 at 7:59 pm

Stupid to get Conca in as a POD? Or go Coffield

• Peter

April 20, 2018 at 12:08 am

Coff 100%

38. Smile

April 18, 2018 at 9:22 pm

Trade Sicily or Christensen to Z Merrett?

39. ollie

April 19, 2018 at 3:57 pm

hold onto Lloyd or trade for Seedsman

40. Larkers

April 19, 2018 at 6:34 pm

Thoughts on Zorko lads hold or Piff?