My Team

My Team 2018: Round 5

Discuss your round five moves.

Discuss your team, strategy, players, etc. in this post. Offer up constructive comments if you want questions answered yourself! Be a giver, not just a taker! This is a great community and we want it to stay that way. We love banter as much as the next person, just keep it clean!

Head to www.dtlive.com.au for live scores over the weekend and for your study needs during the week. Data View has been updated and there are plenty of other features there and in the works!

moneyball_620

It’s a no for me.

• Simon

April 16, 2018 at 2:21 pm

Too inconsistent for me

2. Smile

April 16, 2018 at 12:13 pm

1.Holman and Kelly to Seedsman/JOM and Mirra.
    2. Cripps and Kelly to Seedsman and JOM
    3. Holman and Venables to Mirra and Guelfi

1 2 or 3??

• Lochie

April 16, 2018 at 12:34 pm

3. Kelly still handy

3. Peter

April 16, 2018 at 12:43 pm

Bargain time. Zmerret with BE of 107. At a nice 622k. Will make a nice trade in. Worth the trade at that price I reckon. Welcome to the team.

• David C

April 16, 2018 at 2:07 pm

I’m going to wait one more week to see if he can string 2 good scores in a row. Shouldn’t go up much if he does.

4. Owen

April 16, 2018 at 12:43 pm

Do the DPPs drop before or after Round 6?

• David C

April 16, 2018 at 2:11 pm

After I think.

• The Spud

April 16, 2018 at 8:12 pm

I’m pretty sure it’s before

• SOgnenis

April 17, 2018 at 2:12 am

Before.

Will be announced after ANZAC Day game.

5. Bavan

April 16, 2018 at 12:54 pm

getting rid of goldtein this week and liam ryan/brayshaw

who should i bring in?
    1. grundy and guelfi + not much money
    2. stef and crowden + not much money
    3. stef and guelfi + bit of money (bout 50ishK)

• Seal

April 16, 2018 at 1:13 pm

2 for me. I’m thinking guelfi can wait another week.

• David C

April 16, 2018 at 2:12 pm

1 for me and I have Stef.

• DBoms

April 16, 2018 at 2:46 pm

I think 1, Grundy is in beast mode so far this year.

Element of risk though as Guelfi doesn’t play until Wednesday… You’d think he did enough to get another game though.

• will

April 16, 2018 at 10:36 pm

not keeping goldstein? i have him also and see why ur trading but hes coming against hawks port sydney rich gws in his next who he should do ok against.

6. Seal

April 16, 2018 at 1:10 pm

Fritsch > Crowden
    Z. Guthrie > Seedsman

??

• Mad Fish

April 16, 2018 at 1:51 pm

Perfect.

• David C

April 16, 2018 at 2:14 pm

Why not Guelfi? Cheaper than Crowden, higher average.

• Intelsonic

April 16, 2018 at 6:22 pm

wednesday game is a worry, not sure if he will be named and dont get team sheets before lockout

• The Cricket

April 16, 2018 at 7:48 pm

But an average from one game isn’t really an average is it? It’s a decent start …

• Seal

April 17, 2018 at 8:10 am

I watch a lot of freo games, and Crowden has been good. I recon he will consistently get games too. I’m planning ahead and will hopefully use Crowden’s DPP to get brayshaw to guelfi next week

7. anth80

April 16, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Is it to late to jump in Rayner? Nice couple of games the last 2 weeks?

8. DBoms

April 16, 2018 at 1:46 pm

Laird, Hurley, L.Ryan, Murray, Finlayson, Doedee (Naughton, Murphy)

Titchell, Lyons, Martin, Neale, Whitfield, T.Kelly, Holman, Banfield (Brayshaw, Barry)

Gawn, Naitanui (English, Cameron)

McLean, Smith, Petracca, Billings, MacPherson, Ratugolea (Waterman, Fritsch)

Thoughts on trade options??

Currently thinking Luke Ryan -> Coffield and DMac -> Hogan
    Hogan could also be Robbie Gray, but already having Lyons I don’t want another Port/GC player till after round 10. Plus I’m loving Hogans role, and they have a good fixture coming up (Richmond this week but then 4 easy teams)

Is that my best option? A bit of a quick fix and leaves me with 209k in the kitty.

Should allow me to downgrade to Guelfi next week provided he has another decent game, then an upgrade second trade.

Thoughts??

9. St guns

April 16, 2018 at 2:26 pm

Did Guelfi and or Mirra do enough to get selected again? Mirra is sunday and Guelfi Anzac day will we know before lockout?

• David C

April 17, 2018 at 8:51 am

Both in winning teams, you’d think they’d get another run.

10. Killer

If any, option 2

11. JungleMuffin

April 16, 2018 at 2:37 pm

It’s looking like:
    Brayshaw to Merrett
    Fritsch to 170k DPP

With 195k in the bank. The Fristch trade is flexible though depending on teams later in the week.

12. Ash

April 16, 2018 at 2:48 pm

Would be interesting to see how people’s on field starting line-ups have changed since the beginning of season.

Find that the first 5 or so weeks are an odd part of season as we kinda tread water waiting for our main cash cows to hit max (or close to) price and we can start upgrading in earnest. I’m curious to see how people have gone about improving their teams in the meantime.

For example my line-up changes have been (including this weeks trades):

Sicily is now Coffield
    M. Crouch > Macrae
    Brayshaw > Taranto
    LDU > T. Kelly
    Nankervis > Naitanui
    Ryan > D. Smith
    Fritsch > English

Out of those Brayshaw is the only ‘out’ who is still on my bench (M10) and English is the only ‘in’ that started on my bench.

What changes does everyone else have, and have you had any defined strategies (fix up rooks etc)?

• JungleMuffin

April 16, 2018 at 4:01 pm

I’ve gone
      A Brayshaw (DNP) to Seedsman r2 after not being selected the first week
      Greene (a week late, inj+DNP) to Acres r3
      ZDL (inj) to Crowden r3
      Ryan (inj) to Geulfi r4
      Pearce to Mirra r4
      Brayshaw to Merret round 5

I could have made sideways trades for guys like Ellis, but it consolidates the loss, means I’d be a week later on a future downgrade trade and a week later on a future upgrade trade.

I really want to reinforce out how damaging sideways trades are. Once you’ve eaten a bad score, it’s done and dusted. There’s no point sideways trading them unless you think they’re going to be scoring that way long term. Merrett could be justified after round 1, but the guys trading him for rounds 3 and 4 are shutting the gate once the horse has bolted, and cutting their nose off to spite their face.

Making decisions 1-2 steps behind just means you’re late to the party.

13. Thrice

April 16, 2018 at 2:51 pm

RE: The Chosen One

With all the ‘Good lucks’ that the Chosen One has been dishing out, he forgot to wish any upon himself. Can we all please give the Chosen One a big ‘good luck’ as he is currently sitting 16th out of 18th in my league sitting marginally above the teams who have neglected to make any trades or changes since round 1. I can only imagine he is sitting outside the top 50,000 overall and needs all the help he can get.

Good Luck!

• wise guy

April 16, 2018 at 3:15 pm

Do you think Chosen One could change his name to Chosen Wrong!
      PS Good Luck!

• Kingzy

April 16, 2018 at 3:22 pm

Hahahaha GOLD!!

After all the negative comments he gave people in the preseason, telling people good luck in 2019 he is the one that needs better luck next year!

I believe they call that karma.

GOOD LUCK

• Ned kelly

April 16, 2018 at 4:05 pm

Nasty

• Kingzy

April 16, 2018 at 4:19 pm

Haha, well he was nasty telling people there team is shit because they have 170K rookies on the field.
          Or giving people feedback on their weakest player.

If you talk big, you better deliver big.
          Other wise get ready to cop it

Maybe if he did show us his team we could of helped him lol

• Peter

April 16, 2018 at 9:54 pm

Haha wow!!!!

• PowerAde

April 16, 2018 at 3:29 pm

it’s all banter, keeps you all amused and commenting.

it’s that type of season when an auto fill could take it out, I scored a paltry 2005 on weekend and have climbed rankings a heap, last year 2005 would have made you dropped 3000 spots

• JungleMuffin

April 16, 2018 at 4:08 pm

Good luck Chosen One Hundred and Twenty Thousandth!

• iridium192

April 16, 2018 at 8:17 pm

Lets put some balance into the equation.

For some of us here, of which the Chosen one is 1 of them like myself,the AF version of the game is secondary to the original, now known as Real Dream Team. That version of the game with limited trades and less opportunity to grab most first gamers with an instant cash growth, requires a greater level of Knowledge of footballers and their roles, consistency and job security. A wasted trade is costly be seasons end.

I share a couple of leagues with “The Chosen One”, and have for a number of years. I do not know him personally, we live on opposite sides of the country, but he is a very competitive player in RDT. After a tough week last week, he is still sitting at 2,319 in that format.

His sarcasm and witt may be lost on a few here, but generally his advice is good. We all make mistakes, that is the game, and while I have had a shot at him here for some of his opinions, his knowledge of the game is amongst the best here.

We all need some “Good Luck!” playing this game.

Colin

• Dulcify

April 16, 2018 at 8:56 pm

Colin, I too much prefer RDT over Fantasy. There is no sideways trading of your premiums in RDT, barring long term injury. May I add that my sister is the current leader in RDT, she is also in our league Colin. Team name is Flaming Stars.

• iridium192

April 17, 2018 at 12:59 am

Thats pretty cool Wayne. It is a real challenge to be in leagues with good players, and you can’t get much better after 5 rounds than number 1.

• Baeulg

April 16, 2018 at 10:02 pm

Haha “iridium192”, is just The Chosen One on a fake account for sure

• iridium192

April 17, 2018 at 1:03 am

Not at all Baeulg. I happily put my name to it, more than what trolls are prepared to do. Search my team. Same team name and real name for many years here.

Plus the only advice I have ever given here is own your own team and make your own decisions.

Not too much controversy there.

Enjoy the game, whatever version you prefer, and good luck this year and the next.

• The Chosen Won

April 17, 2018 at 4:15 pm

LOL

Really,

Funny how last year when I was doing really well people were sending me emails and also sending me messages on facebook wanting help and couldn’t wait to suck the tadpoles from my knob, now that I haven’t been around much due to life issues you call me out for being chit in a game that’s mostly luck, You sir win the kockheadoftheyearaward!

Twice or Hawk whatever your name is didn’t we go through this exact same crap last year and if I remember correctly you posted in round 16/17 I had “Peeked” at 300 odd in rankings and made a big song and dance about it only to run off and hide like the mangy little mutt that you are when I made it inside top 100!

Thanks for the heads up Col :)

Good Luck™®©

• The Chosen Won

April 17, 2018 at 4:31 pm

Thrice August 7, 2017 12:02 am

This ones for you The Chosen One..,

Rnd 15…1061
            Rnd 16… 864
            Rnd 17… 532
            Rnd 18… 432
            Rnd 19… 359 “Peeked”
            Rnd 20… 443

My prediction was correct.. Thus my comment that your peaked too soon and now are stuck with an unfinished team with no money generation or decent backup.

No kumguzzler your prediction was not right I went on to make it inside the top 100 after round 22.

#Failedtogivegoodadvice

Good Luck™®©

• McLean

April 17, 2018 at 5:55 pm

@The Chosen Won you most certainly display significant autistic traits

• Ned kelly

April 17, 2018 at 4:48 pm

U spelt your name wrong butplug

• The Chosen Won

April 17, 2018 at 5:47 pm

That was his post dumbazz!

Good Luck™®©

• Ned kelly

April 17, 2018 at 6:11 pm

Im was talking to baeulg, turn your brain on

14. PowerAde

April 16, 2018 at 3:25 pm

it is amazing what a week in footy does to peoples mindsets. 7 days ago people were calling for zerret and O’Meara’s heads, now they seem to be in the top 3 choices in along with seedsman.

treloar becoming a pod

15. Jack

April 16, 2018 at 3:37 pm

Is no one talking about Cunico? Scored 97, BE of -6, $259k seems like the perfect downgrade for Brayshaw

• PowerAde

April 16, 2018 at 3:44 pm

i think i saw someone on this site mention he may have picked up an injury, not 100% on that though.

• Trevor

April 16, 2018 at 3:49 pm

That was Cory Gregson you idiot , know your s**t

• PowerAde

April 16, 2018 at 4:03 pm

yep, you are both right and an incredibly rude twat

• wise guy

April 16, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Gees Trevor, why don’t you speak up and say what you really think!

• iridium192

April 16, 2018 at 8:23 pm

There may have been enough trolling on this thread this week.

Lighten up guys.

16. Greg

April 16, 2018 at 3:52 pm

Holman to Cunico & Frisch to parfitt ???

Thoughts

• wise guy

April 16, 2018 at 4:46 pm

Really don’t understand that your trading out Holman after one bad game in which the Suns were monstered by the Eagles at Optus and next week facing Brisbane which he is a good chance of going big. If Barlow comes back I will be trading him but I will wait till the teams get announced.

• iridium192

April 16, 2018 at 8:25 pm

That is a symptom of the version of the game with 2 trades a week. But hey I don’t dare criticise those with shortsightedness.

• The Cricket

April 16, 2018 at 7:57 pm

Not sold on trading out Holman after one poor score. We know he’s capable of doing better and his whole team was flat on the weekend really. His BE’s still low enough for him to make some more cash. Course, he may be rested anyway.
      And why Parfitt?

Dow – Coffield
    Brayshaw – Geulfi
    Bank some cash

Thoughts?

• JungleMuffin

April 16, 2018 at 4:13 pm

Of your outs, Brayshaw and Holman are the best 2 chops, although Holman might be a week early.

Of your ins, Geulfi and Seedsman, but have no idea who Ahern is, so could be worth it if a rookie.

• Kingzy

April 16, 2018 at 4:33 pm

Yea Ahern is a 170K rookie, for North Melbourne.
        Cheers, I think ill probably go opt 2

• Ned kelly

April 16, 2018 at 4:47 pm

Can i borrow some money mate

• anth80

April 16, 2018 at 6:20 pm

Hey mate.
      I like Guelfi but don’t like his JS tbh. I’m going Rioli as I think he has better JS. But Ahern is named I’m picking him up.

18. John

April 16, 2018 at 4:25 pm

Sick of the forward rookies so have done the following to bolster the forward line this week;

Brayshaw (Freo) -> Mirra via Coffield DPP (Coffield now on field in mids)
    Fritsch -> McLean

Bulldogs next four look good so hoping McLean keeps up the good scoring.

Thoughts?

• chief007

April 16, 2018 at 5:14 pm

yeah good, i got mclean last week and was a bit worried he mite not go too well against the swans but he looked good, ud reckon he would be close to top 6 fwds this year

• Jack

April 16, 2018 at 5:24 pm

McLean had 40 at qtr, only scored a sub 100 because he spent a lot of the second qtr off after a poke in the eye. He’s solid.

19. Sam

April 16, 2018 at 5:06 pm

1. Brayshaw to JOM (1k left)

2. Fritsch to Taranto (10k left)

3. Fritsch to Crowden (303k left)

Which trade should I do lads? Already got Venables to Guelfi locked

• chief007

April 16, 2018 at 5:12 pm

the 2 injuries to hawks could affect JOM, tarranto is looking good with a good be

• Ned kelly

April 16, 2018 at 6:07 pm

How will it affect the bomb, load of shit

• Jack

April 16, 2018 at 5:24 pm

Taranto for sure.

20. chief007

April 16, 2018 at 5:09 pm

laird, savage, tomlinson, guthrie, doodle, finlayson (pearce, murray)

mitchell, danger, kelly, cripps, tarranto, kelly, holman, barry( Banfield, brayshaw)

gawn, Jacobs (english, cameron)

Heeney, green, smith, christensen, mclean, fritsch, (rioli, rayner)

26k in the bank will obviously have to see what the go is with kelly if is back this week.

the tomlinson experiment could be over could i cash in one of my rookies then swap tomlinson to seedsman? Any thoughts would be great

• David C

April 17, 2018 at 9:20 am

Probably wasting Murray on the bench. Trade Guthrie down, put murray on the field, upgrade Tomlinson. Or trade Brayshaw, swing Finlayson to the mids, upgrade Tomlinson.

21. anth80

April 16, 2018 at 5:45 pm

Which of these rookies need to go 1st?
    Guthrie, Holman, Jacobs, Brayshaw, Fritsch, Venables?
    I know Venables may miss so he goes.
    Which one of out of Rioli, Crowden or Guelfi do I bring in.
    Currently done: Guthrie to Mirra and Venables to Rioli.

22. Peter

April 16, 2018 at 5:52 pm

Hahaha…..just read Lachie hunter out for a week. After his spud on wknd. Really hope no one was sucked in last week to trading him in. Surely not lol.

• Gooseman

April 16, 2018 at 5:59 pm

Sucked in this poor bloke, traded him out for Kelly to grab cash for upgrading to Kade Simpson

• Peter

April 16, 2018 at 6:28 pm

Unlucky mate. His history has a checkered past. He has a habit of sucking people in and spitting them out.

• Gooseman

April 16, 2018 at 6:49 pm

Honestly, him getting suspended seems to be a good thing I reckon

• Kingzy

April 16, 2018 at 7:00 pm

Haha my mate started with zerrett, had enough so upgraded to hunter this week.
      So I said to him you could save some cash and trade hunter to zerrett lol
      Poor fella

23. Gooseman

April 16, 2018 at 6:03 pm

Had the worst round of fantasy in my life, everything lined up in one absolute shocker. Downgraded from Kelly to Hunter and spent remaining cash on getting in Kade Simpson…what a stellar move.

Backs: Simpson, Laird, Hartlett, Mcgrath, Finnlayson, Murray, Doedee, Pearce
    Mids: Mitchell, Martin, Fyfe, Whitfield, (head)Hunter, Kelly, Holman, Banfield, Brayshaw, Barry
    Rucks: Gawn, Naitinui
    Fwds: Heeney, Gray, Smith, Trac, Stephenson (only positive this round), waterman, fritch and langdon

Hunter obviously has to go and Mcgrath as well, so thinking Coffield and Dangerfield/Gibbs in?

• Peter

April 16, 2018 at 6:29 pm

Danger seems to be risky. But who really knows.

• DBoms

April 17, 2018 at 9:13 am

Get Gibbs

24. Smile

April 16, 2018 at 6:15 pm

Sicily to
    Seedsman, zmerrett or R Gray
    ?

• Peter

April 16, 2018 at 6:33 pm

If stock marketing. Go seedsman as low BE of 47. Then merret next week as he will either spud it or go well again but not increase much. I got seedsman in last week and merret this week.

• Peter

April 16, 2018 at 6:38 pm

Zerret BE 107

25. Rocky Road

April 16, 2018 at 6:51 pm

DEF: Laird, Simpson, Finlayson, Murray, Doedee, Z.Guthrie (Pearce, Murphy)

MID: Mitchell, Martin, Lyons, Hunter, Parker, O’Meara, Kelly, Holman (Brayshaw,Banfield)

RUC: Martin, Gawn (English,Cameron)

FWD: Franklin, Billings, Taranto, Christensen, Rayner, Fritsch (Gowers, ZGL)

$37,000 remaining
    Thoughts on what trades to do?

Thinking Z.Guthrie to Conca and Fritsch to Hayes VIA DPP and get English on field

Don’t know what to do with Hunter, Just traded him in for Merrett last week..

Fck she needs some help this team.

• The Cricket

April 16, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Get your rookies sorted I reckon! Best not to have non-playing rooks if you can avoid it.
      ZG-L should definitely be traded. Maybe LMurphy too? Basically, offload injured rookies and replace them with available cheaper ones.
      A double downgrade will keep the cash generation going AND fatten up your kitty.

26. Smile

April 16, 2018 at 6:52 pm

Sicily or T kelly to Seedsman?

27. Justin11

April 16, 2018 at 6:53 pm

My trades:
    I can’t rely upon either Fritsch or Waterman at F6, so bringing in Crowden for Fritsch. He looks like he could be a beast. (Unfortunately Taranto is now out of reach for me.)

Also trading Bonner to Coffield. Bonner has dropped off in scoring and I’m not sure how much longer he will be in the team. I think I should get a similar score from Coffield anyway.

That frees up cash to bring in Merrett next week, depending on how he goes.
    Any thoughts on that lads?

28. Alec

April 16, 2018 at 7:08 pm

gday lads help would be much appreciated have 48k left. Have a good day fellas.
    DEF: Laird, Yeo, Lloyd, Tomlinson, Doedee, Murray(Finlayson,Pearce
    MID: Dusty, Gibbs, Oliver, Parker, Cogs, Griffen, Kelly, Holman (Barry,Banfield)
    RUC: Gawn, NicNat(English,Cameron)
    FWD: Billings, Acres, Robinson,Taranto, Rayner,Guelfi(Venables, Fogarty)

29. anth80

April 16, 2018 at 8:02 pm

Anyone in Perth heard any news on how long Venables is out for? If he is out at all.

• Peter

April 16, 2018 at 10:29 pm

WA today. . .
      Tough utility Brayden Ainsworth or speedy winger Jack Petruccelle are short-list candidates to make senior debuts on the hallowed MCG turf against a battling bottom-of-the-ladder Blues………venables out for at least a fortnight.

30. anth80

April 16, 2018 at 8:10 pm

Crowden or Rioli for Venables?
    Rioli gives me $193k
    Crowden gives me $156k but a better scorer and I can play him on field?

• Mike

April 16, 2018 at 8:50 pm

Crowden easily. Will make you more money in the long run so doesn’t matter that he costs a bit more now. Plus you’ll have much more confident playing him on the field than Rioli plus he has the added bonus of DPP.

31. the Cricket

April 16, 2018 at 8:53 pm

We could be pretty stuffed with any prospective trades involving players from Tuesday night and Anzac Day games.
    I just read, in an article about the Demons’ and Tigers’ preparations, that “Both clubs will submit teams on Monday night and won’t be required to publicise squads of 25 in the lead up to that deadline”.
    Geez, talk about making it hard for fantasy coaches! And I presume the arrangement would be similar for the Pies and Bombers?
    Haven’t seen or heard anything about partial lockouts for this round – it’s full lockout on Friday night I expect.

Anyone have any helpful info?

• Justin11

April 16, 2018 at 11:07 pm

I think it might be best to avoid any significant ins from those teams.

This is why this competition is never easy. (reference: Warnie)

• The Cricket

April 17, 2018 at 12:15 pm

Yep, too right!

32. Mike

April 16, 2018 at 9:02 pm

I’ve read a few posts on here saying to wait a week on Zerrett. I understand the reasoning behind it but am worried if I wait a week, could suffer some carnage and before I know it he’s carving it up pumping out huge scores and I can’t fit him in. What do people realistically think he will average from here to the end of the season? Even if he only averages 100 he is still a bargain at that price. I haven’t seen much Essendon this year so my only worry is if he’s had a role change. Any info on this? Cheers

• Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

April 17, 2018 at 12:10 am

I’ve traded billings to him hahah

• Antoine

April 17, 2018 at 8:20 am

My opinion is if you can get him now then get him. As you say you don’t know what will happen next week.

33. Daniel

April 16, 2018 at 9:59 pm

Hunter to Cogs or, Zerret for the extra cash?

34. Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

April 17, 2018 at 12:08 am

Done some ground breaking scientific shit and now have the choice of bringin in Coffield,

Who should I field, Holman or Doedee?

• Where's the Fyfe

April 17, 2018 at 9:23 am

If you want to avoid a potential 20, then go with Doedee. But if you want to chase a higher ceiling, then Holman against Brisbane should be alright.

35. Where's the Fyfe

April 17, 2018 at 12:34 am

1. Zuthrie and Fritsch to Mirra (on field) and Guelfi
    2. Shiel and Zuthrie to Premium Defender and Guelfi

If 2, which premium defender would you recommend (have Laird)? I’m considering Yeo because it seems like he’s playing in the midfield most of the time, but that 40 worries me. Hurley might run riot with Hooker helping him out in defence, but can’t take too much from one game. Simpson, Lloyd, Hurn, Tuohy, Seedsman and Savage don’t really convince me.

36. Charlie

April 17, 2018 at 10:35 am

Trade Llord or Billings for Seedsman?

37. Tommy Berry

April 17, 2018 at 10:47 am

DEF: Laird, Simpson, Lloyd, Murray, Finlayson, Doedee (Mirra, Murphy)
    MID: Mitchell, Coniglio, Parker, Neale, Merrett, O’Meara, T.Kelly, Coffield (Banfield, Crowden)
    RUC: Martin, Gawn (Cameron, Frampton)
    FWD: Heeney, Billings, Smith, Taranto, Christensen, English (Frisch, Langdon)

38. Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

April 17, 2018 at 11:05 am

Current team after trades

Def: Laird, Tuohy, Ryan,, Murray, finlayson, Doedee, ( Naughton, Murphy)

Mid: Titch, Danger, Cogs, Neale, Lyons, Merrett, JOM, Coffield, (Holman, Banfield)

Ruck: Gawn, Nank, (- – – )

Fwd: Smith, Hogan, Christensen, English, Crowden, Florent (Waterman, Langdon)
    73k left

Traded billings to Merrett via Crowden, and then did Dom Barry to Coffield,

Next week will downgrade Holman to a 170k and then do Florent to Robbie gray

• The Spud

April 17, 2018 at 12:25 pm

I like it. Don’t be surprised however if billings goes bang

39. Connor

April 17, 2018 at 1:26 pm

DEF: Laird, Lloyd, Finlayson, Murray, Doedee, Coffield (Naughton, Mirra)
    MID: Titchell, Gibbs, Treloar, Whitfield, Parker, Kelly, Holman, Banfield (Brayshaw, Barry)
    RUCK: Stef, Gawn (English)
    FWD: Heeney, Billings, Smith, Petracca, Christensen, Fritsch (Venables, Gowers)

18k

not sure about trades! who should i prioritise chopping out of

Doedee, Naughton, Brayshaw, Barry, Fritsch, Venables?

• Mad Fish

April 17, 2018 at 1:40 pm

Venables is injured so go him first then I would look at Barry if he doesn’t come back in this week. If he is in then maybe get rid of Brayshaw since he has peaked.

I would go Venables to Guelfi and Barry to Crowden to save up a bit of cash for next week.

40. Taylor

April 17, 2018 at 2:25 pm

Whitfield and Billings in an advanced trade to Seedsman and Parfitt. Can’t ignore Parfitt’s beast form any longer.