My Team

My Team: Version 4.0

We are into the home stretch. Get chatting about your squad.

The final week of the JLT is here and so is a new My Team. Version 3 is running through the JLT Series… so get your chatter happening as the games play out.

Post your team (in an easy to read format) and discuss where it’s at in the comments below. Now that we have My Team cranking, discuss any players, team structure, etc in the comments. As always, keep it civil and if you’re advice, make sure you dish out some of your own (make sure it well thought out and not blatant trolling – we’re totally over that after 10+ years of DT Talk!).

Get keen for a massive season ahead.

Join our open DT Talk league – EJEFTZ9H

Click here to subscribe on iTunes. (Please leave a rating and review to help us move up the charts).

1,480 Comments

1,480 Comments

1. footy_fanatic

March 14, 2018 at 2:04 pm

Hey lads can’t decide who to grab at M3.

Already have Titch, Zerret, Neale and Parker. Have 761k to spend and at the moment its between Treloar and Crouch.

• Broo

March 14, 2018 at 2:08 pm

Out of those 2 I’d go treloar. If your feeling risky you could save a little coin and go Beams/Rocky

• Kroooo

March 14, 2018 at 2:14 pm

I’d opt for M.Crouch

• Rae

March 14, 2018 at 3:27 pm

definitely more safe to have a little coin going into round one. beams/rocky or even fyfe/cogs would be good picks.

2. Meatbull

March 14, 2018 at 2:08 pm

G’day Legends,

Here’s my first crack at 2018, what do you think?

Laird, Savage, Sicily, Brayshaw, Coffield, Murray (Doedee, J.Smith)
    Titch, Zerret, Whitfield, Fyfe, Libba, JOM, Brayshaw [FRE], Banfield (Holman, Barry)
    Gawn, NicNat (Cameron, Draper)
    Billings, Heeney, Smith, Robinson, Christensen, Fritsch, (Ryan [WCE], Venables)

$24k remaining

Cheers

• andyjh

March 14, 2018 at 2:27 pm

Your backline is a little weak. You really only have the 1 safe gun back there in laird. M1-M4 are solid, I’m not a fan of Libba & JOM You could go JOM down to a Rook & Libba to a gun l. Nic Nat is a big risk, if he even does play early chances of being rested or re injuring himself are high. Plus his limited pre season means he will tire easy.. FWDs are solid.

• Meatbull

March 14, 2018 at 3:26 pm

Thanks for the input mate!

3. Chris

March 14, 2018 at 2:09 pm

Please can you pick apart my team :).

Backs – Laird, Simpson, McDonald, Coffield, Naughton, Murray. (Keefe, Doedee)

Mids – Titch, Treloar, Fyfe, Steven, Liba, LDU, Brayshaw (Banfield, Barry)

Ruck – Gawn, Goldy (English, Cameron)

Fwd – Billings, Smith, Robbo, Trengove, Taberner, Christensen (Waterman, Ahern)

37k left :)

• andyjh

March 14, 2018 at 2:38 pm

I think your backline is pretty solid. I’m not sold on McDonald but he is not a bad selection. Love the Steven pick, not a fan of the Libya pick. Rucks are pretty good although Pruess will play & will affect Goldys score. Trengove/Taberner I’m not sure about. Why have you chosen those 2 apart from JLT scores?

• Chris

March 14, 2018 at 2:52 pm

Yeah I thought about Pruess but I’m hoping Goldy’s form keeps him the main man and turns into a bit of cash cow for me.

I’m a freo fan and have been watching Taberner closely for a while and I think he can turn into similar what Travis Cloke used to be for the pies.. He started to show what he is capable of late last year even against a very good defensive team in Sydney where by memory he was the leading scorer on the ground or close to it.

Trengove has been in and out tbh. I guess I’m hoping he overtakes Roughead to be that roaming ruckman who doesn’t get many hitouts but runs the opponent around the ground. Any suggestions to improve?

• Chris

March 14, 2018 at 3:43 pm

If I downgraded Trengove to Fritsch and upgrade Goldy to McEvoy and Liba to Oliver? Better or worse?

4. jworsley20

March 14, 2018 at 2:16 pm

Sauce or Stef??

Really torn on this one, saw that Sauce performed poorly in JLT whereas Stef dominated. Currently have Stef but I’m concerned that Brisbane could bring Smith back in and that could hurt Stef’s score. On the other hand, Jacobs will sole ruck and could go big on a few occasions, and will rarely have a second pure ruckman to hurt his scoring

• Chris

March 14, 2018 at 2:28 pm

Would probably go Stef.. I can see Brisbane running through a lot of the younger guys when Beams and Zorko need a rest so I feel they would count on him to help them out.

I also think bringing Gibbs and Gibson in amongst the other jets Crows already have is just taking possies away from big Sauce. Will still dominate the ruck but won’t likely see 20 possies a games like he has in the past. Just my opinion though.

5. Greg

March 14, 2018 at 2:22 pm

Think I’m edging towards my final line up.

Def: Laird, Hibberd, Lloyd, Weitering, Coffield, Doedee (Mirra, Finlayson).
    Mid: T.Mitchell, Kelly, Treloar, Neale, Redden, Armitage, Brayshaw (freo), Barry (B. Banfield, Ahern)
    Ruck: Martin, Gawn, (Cameron, English)
    Fwd: Heeney, Acres, Sicily, Rayner, Fritsch, L. Ryan (Waterman, Venables).

$8 Left

6. micheal

March 14, 2018 at 2:26 pm

Thoughts on going

1. Titch Merrett Kelly Fox Sicily
    2. Rockliff Parker Coniglio Steven Heeney

1. gives me uber premo’s who are set and forgets but means i have an extra rookie and a mid pricer (a very up and down one at that) whereas

2. gives all premos who will be there for the whole season and if after 1 round Titch goes alright and one of those guys spuds it up i can use my first week trades to reverse the decision?

• Greg

March 14, 2018 at 2:38 pm

You can’t not have Titch.

• micheal

March 14, 2018 at 2:43 pm

breakeven of 130? has a very hard start to the season. lets say he goes for 135 over the first part of the season (personally i think it will be more likely 120).

Titch plus fox
        135 (max) + 65 = 200

Steven plus Coniglio
        105 (min) + 105 (min) = 210

actually expecting 110 from both steven and coniglio

• Grovers Guns

March 14, 2018 at 3:21 pm

But you get Titch’s score twice as C

Makes it 335 v 315 at best/worst

7. Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

March 14, 2018 at 2:28 pm

#UnBanHawk

• andyjh

March 14, 2018 at 2:33 pm

Mate the guy goes around impersonating people & starting trouble. This isn’t a site for pre schoolers.

• iridium192

March 14, 2018 at 8:33 pm

was wondering where he was. Haven’t seen him since “GOLA” went down

8. andyjh

March 14, 2018 at 2:29 pm

1. You need Titch
    Your first weeks trades should be used for fixing up rookies

• andyjh

March 14, 2018 at 2:31 pm

Sorry this comment was meant for Michael

• micheal

March 14, 2018 at 2:38 pm

my rookies are very strong though. I have spent a lot on them.

• j

March 15, 2018 at 1:17 am

Everyone’s rookies are strong – before they’ve played round one!

Never gone through a single year where the top 7-10 TOUTED rookies all played continuously over the first 4-6 rounds. Like every year, more weeks than not are gonna throw up carnage. I agree with andyjh – play a straighter bat with the risky premo slections to minimise dealing with that over the the need to fine tune rookies that don’t work in the first 4-6 weeks. When was the last time Rocky played 20+ games a year, and we didn’t burn 4-6 trades on him over the season?

9. Heater

March 14, 2018 at 2:35 pm

Heaters DT Talk Challenge: 5HCAKUMJ

5 Spots left

10. Fly chicken nuggets

March 14, 2018 at 2:36 pm

Any feedback would be nice, thanks in advance

Def: Laird Lloyd Tuohy Naughton Coffield Doedee ( Murry Finlayson )

Mid: Merrett Duncan Gibbs Treloar Whitfield Brayshaw Banfield Holman ( Kelly Barry )

Ruck: Nank Gawn ( English Cameron )

Fwd: Buddy Billings Smith Christensen Rayner Fritsch ( Ryan Keeffe)

67K in the bank

I know no Titch a risk but even if he pulls a 110-115 first week he’ll still go down and can get him as a first upgrade target

• studfinder

March 14, 2018 at 2:45 pm

Not having Titch isn’t a risk. It’s a guaranteed 25 point handicap for your team, plus a lost fix up trade in the first weeks to get him in your team. It doesn’t matter what he costs,

11. kobe bryant

March 14, 2018 at 2:57 pm

Thoughts on another FWD premo, already have billings, heeney and can afford pretty much anyone.. is Franklin worth it??

• Kambo

March 14, 2018 at 3:08 pm

Toby Greene! coming off just signing a year contract i think he’s about to start playing his best footy with all pressure taken off to perform. Still can’t go wrong with Franklin

• kobe bryant

March 14, 2018 at 3:16 pm

I dunno if I could deal with the threat of suspension every week! But maybe it’ll be worth it..

• j

March 15, 2018 at 1:21 am

Can’t bring myself to advocate picking flogs (e.g., Greene, Mathieson, and the like). Try and select players in fantasy that are also great to watch, and you’ll be happier over the journey.

12. James

March 14, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Rate my team please!

Defence: Laird, Lloyd, Siciky, Coffield, Naughton, Murry (Doedee, Finlayson)

Midfield: Mitchell, Merrett, Duncan, Neale, Whitfield, C. Ellis, A. Brayshaw, Banfield (Barry, Holman)

Ruck: Nankervis, Gawn (Cameron, Frampton)

Forwards: Billings, D Smith, Petracca, Bell, Christenson, Fritsch (Keefe, Waterman)

Im taking risk going with a few POD’s. Also have faith in my unique picks, them being C. Ellis and Bell, i reckon theyll be solid to begin with.

• TimorSaint

March 14, 2018 at 3:34 pm

very solid. I wouldnt go Bell. Love the Whitfeild pick. He’ll get DPP and its an easy shift to DEF then.

13. Born to Flash

March 14, 2018 at 3:18 pm

hey guys would love feedback on my team, all fantasy! Cheers

Def:laird,hibberd,sicily,coffield,murray,doedee(pearce,finlayson)

Mid:titch,merrett,treloar,parker,neal,JOM,brayshaw,kelly(banfield,holman)

Ruc:martin,gawn(cameron,frampton)

Fwd:billings,heeney,smith,christensen,fritsch,langdon(watermen,keeffe)

14. Jason

March 14, 2018 at 3:18 pm

Thoughts on this RDT team guys?? Got 87k itb.

DEF: Laird, Hurley, Hibberd, Lloyd, Coffield, Murray (Doedee, Keeffe)
    MID: Titch, Dusty, Kelly, Neale, Conigs, Brayshaw, Kelly, Banfield (Holman, Barry, Finlayson)
    RUC: Gawn, Lycett (Cameron)
    FWD: Buddy, Billings, Heeney, Sicily, Bell, Christensen (Fritsch, Garlett)

15. Hector

March 14, 2018 at 3:29 pm

Christensen (F5) and A.Pearce

vs

Raynor and Naughton??

One of either Pearce/Dodee/Finlayson etc will be D6.
    Is Naughton worth the extra $$ despite being a young dpp, as I’ve seen many coaches starting him in the ground? I see Pearce being just as handy as Naughton, with the extra job security

• TimorSaint

March 14, 2018 at 3:36 pm

Pearce is best 22 at Freo, naughton is not.

• cal

March 14, 2018 at 5:36 pm

I wouldn’t think Naughton would be best 22 at Freo.

16. Chris

March 14, 2018 at 3:33 pm

Time for another crack…

B: Laird, Yeo, Lloyd, Naughton, A Pearce, Doedee, [Finlayson, Mirra]
    M: Titch, Zerrett, Dusty, Fyfe, Coniglio, JOM, A Brayshaw, T Kelly, [Barry, Banfield]
    R: Gawn, Cameron, [English, Flynn]
    F: Buddy, Heeney, Walters, Petracca, Christensen, Fritsch, [L Ryan, Venables]

• TimorSaint

March 14, 2018 at 3:35 pm

coffeild before naughton, who will be in and out of the doggies. He’s got to top Eastern Wood yet

• LWD

March 14, 2018 at 4:25 pm

yep, I prefer Mitch Hib over Naughton ATM.

17. Sean

March 14, 2018 at 3:43 pm

DEF: Laird, Lloyd, Sicily, Coffield, Doedee, Murray (Naughton, Finlayson)
    MID: Titch, Gibbs/Duncan, Treloar, Neale, JOM, Brayshaw, Kelly, Holman (Banfield, Barry)
    RUC: Goldstein, Gawn (Cameron, Draper)
    FWD: Franklin, Billings, Heeney, Smith, Christensen, Fritsch (Rayner, Keeffe)
    $5k

Reckon my backs are pretty set (pending Rd 1 selection with Finlayson).
    Confident JOM can put a run of solid games up and become a nice stepping stone.
    I like S.Martin, but if Goldy is the sole ruckman in round 1 he’s locked in.
    Not overly confident on Christensen, but if he can average at least high 70s he’ll be a decent stepping stone.

Also, Gibbs vs Duncan and why? Leaning towards Gibbs, I reckon he’s gonna thrive playing in a winning team. If I can find the cash (downgrade Rayner if the right rookies are named Rd 1) I’ll just upgrade to Zerrett.

• TimorSaint

March 14, 2018 at 4:02 pm

very solid all round. Will Barry be in Power best 22 ? hard to say

• Sean

March 14, 2018 at 4:40 pm

Cheers mate.
        As a Port fan I don’t think he’s quite Best 22 (Amon and Motlop are ahead and play a similar role), but he’ll more than likely play Rd 1 with Gray and Pittard out, so hopefully he can play well and hold his spot. Worth having on your bench IMO.

• Midget Got Game

March 14, 2018 at 8:40 pm

Why wouldn’t u play Rayner in the midfield?
      Great team though

• Sean

March 15, 2018 at 12:31 am

Cheers mate. Cos the forwards lack rookie depth compared with the midfield. I see your point with the DPP tho, so lets hope Rd 1 selection is kind to us with the forward rookies.

18. Kingzy

Murray is DEF not FWD, and he is already D6 haha

• TimorSaint

March 14, 2018 at 4:18 pm

my bad.

• TimorSaint

March 14, 2018 at 4:19 pm

FWD rooks are thin hey … fritsch rayner. then ryan / ahern ??

thoughts?

• Kingzy

March 14, 2018 at 4:25 pm

Yea so hard.

I have Rayner, Fritch, Zach Giles-Langdon (Venables, waterman)
            So thinking going Venables to Fogarty and bench Giles-Langdon

19. J21

March 14, 2018 at 4:00 pm

Def: Laird, Simpson, Crisp, Coffield, Naughton, Murray, (Finlayson, Doedee)

Mid: Titch, Merrett, Kelly, Rocky, Coniglio, Brayshaw, Dow, Holman, (Banfield, Barry)

Ruc: Jacobs, Gawn (English, Cameron)

Fwd: Billings, Heeney, Smith, Rayner, Ryan, Fritsch (Ahern, Venables)
    29k available, any improvements I should make?

• TimorSaint

March 14, 2018 at 4:08 pm

solid as mate – although I havnt heard Ahern mentioned for weeks. Where is this guy ??

• J21

March 14, 2018 at 4:14 pm

Cheers for the feedback mate!! I’m not overly sure with ahern though, only reason I chose him was in the chance he’s named for round 1, mature bodied 170k fwd… what could go wrong😂

20. Born to Flash

March 14, 2018 at 4:19 pm

What’s the better option?

Stef Martin, Gibbs, dalhouse & Holman M8
    Or
    Nankervis, Parker, Billings & t.kelly m8

• Kingzy

March 14, 2018 at 4:30 pm

Hard to separate

Stef over Nank, but Nank is solid regardless
      Gibbs over Parker, but Parker is a great choice for underpriced premo
      Billings over Dahlhaus any day, I think Billings is a must have
      Holman is fine for M8, I think he will outscore Kelly

21. eagle

March 14, 2018 at 4:21 pm

Updated team would like thoughts please.

DEF: Laird, Hibberd, Brayshaw, Coffield, Naughton, Murray (Finlayson, Doedee)

MID: Titch, Zerrett, Duncan, Neale, Parker, Fox, Brayshaw, Kelly (Holman, Banfield)

RUC: Nank, Gawn (Cameron, Meeks)

FWD: Billings, Robinson, Smith, Petracca, Fogarty, Fritsch (Waterman, Ryan)

42K in the bank.

22. JCridz

March 14, 2018 at 4:21 pm

Whos the best Mid(M5) under 718K? and whats your reasons behind it?
    Im leaning towards parker personally but will change to cogs if i need the extra cash for rookies come round 1.

• Born to Flash

March 14, 2018 at 4:23 pm

I like Neal, averaged 100 last year without a full preseason and went 110 the year before that. Looks fit and ready to go and think he can get to the 110 mark again.

• LWD

March 14, 2018 at 4:37 pm

Fyfe, Parker, Jpk, Neale, Cogs.

23. yogi-berry

March 14, 2018 at 4:32 pm

OK lads I’ve gone with something different
    Would love some advice

Def – Laird Hibberd Coffield Naughton Murray Doedee (Pearce Flinlayson)

Mid – Titch Merret Kelly Treloar Cogs Brayshaw Kelly Holman (Banfield Barry)

Ruc – Stef Gawn

Fwd – Billings Heeney Greene Smith Rayner Fitsch (Ryan Waterman)

I know running 4 rooks in the Def is risky but I feel there is more value there then Fwds

24. smile

March 14, 2018 at 4:34 pm

Billings and 170k bench players or robbo and 130k to spend upgrading bench players?

• LWD

March 14, 2018 at 4:46 pm

25. Kingzy

March 14, 2018 at 4:45 pm

Iam pretty set with this team, with only 1 thing I am looking to change.

DEF:Laird, Lloyd, Sicily, Coffield, Naughton, Murray (Doedee, Finlayson)
    MID:Titch, Treloar, Rocky, Neale, Parker, Cogs, Brayshaw, Banfield (Holman, Barry)
    RUC: Gawn, Nank (Cameron, Frampton)
    FWD:Bilings, Heeney, D Smith, Rayner, Fritsch, Giles-Langdon (Waterman, Venables)

$42K in the kitty

Thinking of possibly dropping Laird – Hibberd to free up cash to get Venables to Fogarty and field at F5.

Thoughts on the team and option to get the FOG in?
    CHeers

• JCridz

March 14, 2018 at 4:55 pm

Personally i dont think fogarty will be named even tho he looked impressive as. Laird is 5-10 points better then Hibbo so id keep laird, Hibberd can tend to play a semi lock down role if the opposition have 3 talls forward. Overall solid as team

26. JCridz

March 14, 2018 at 4:51 pm

DEF- Laird, Lloyd, Sicily, Coffielf, Naughton, Murray (Doedee,Finlayson)

MID- Titch, Merrett, Adams, Crouch, Parker, Brayshaw(Freo), T.Kelly, Banfield (Holman,Barry)

RUCK- Nank,Gawn (Cameron, English)

FWD-Buddy, Billings, Heeney, Christensen, Rayner, Fritsch (Waterman,Keefe)

Im pretty happy with this team now, any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated! Cheers lads!

27. M8

March 14, 2018 at 4:58 pm

I think my team seems pretty set; with just rookies shuffling around before round 1;
    thoughts lads and suggestions appreciated:

DEF: Laird, Hibberd, Lloyd, Coffield, Murray, Doedee (Keefe, Finlayson)
    MID: Mitchell, Merrett, Kelly, Whitfield, JOM, Brayshaw, Dow, Holman (Banfield, Barry)
    RUCK: Martin, Gawn (English, Cameron)
    FWD: Billings, Heeney, Smith, Sicily, Christensen, Fritsch (Rioli, Venables)

Cash: $9k

28. ablett4brownlow

March 14, 2018 at 5:29 pm

Which combo is better?

Stef and Brayshaw (dees)

or

Nank and Sicily

Cheers!

• cal

March 14, 2018 at 5:48 pm

Option 1 gives you a genuine keeper

29. Justin Stitt

March 14, 2018 at 5:40 pm

What do you think lads? Would love to see your thoughts/advice.

Def: Laird, Lloyd, Hibberd, Coffield, Murray, Doedee (Keefe, Finlayson)
    Mid: Titch, Zerrett, Kelly, Fyfe, Whitfield, Jom, Brayshaw, Kelly (Holman, Barry)
    Ruc: Gawn, Nank (Cameron, Frampton)
    Fwd: Heeney, Smith, Robinson, Christensen, Rayner, Fritsch (waterman, Venables)

$20k left.

30. God IS Ablett

March 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm

Options?
    A M.Crouch and Kelly
    B M.Crouch and Dusty

I am confident that Crouch is going 110-115, but which of the other two will maintain last year?

• M8

March 14, 2018 at 6:05 pm

I prefer Kelly just, just feel he is more consistent

• Kambo

March 14, 2018 at 6:08 pm

C Gibbs and Treloar

• Scott

March 14, 2018 at 8:46 pm

31. Jacko Wolf

March 14, 2018 at 6:05 pm

Thoughts fellas:

Def: Laird, Yeo, Simpson, Coffield, Naughton, Murray (Finlayson, Doedee)

Mid: Titch, M Crouch, J Kelly, Duncan, Coniglio, Merrett, Brayshaw, Holmen (Dow, Banfield, Kelly)

Ruck: Martin, Gawn

Fwd: Billings, Heeney, D Smith, Rayner, Fritsch, Ryan (Keefe, Ahern)

32. Jacko Wolf

March 14, 2018 at 6:07 pm

Def: Laird, Yeo, Simpson, Coffield, Naughton, Murray (Finlayson, Doedee)

Ruck: Martin, Gawn

Fwd: Billings, Heeney, D Smith, Rayner, Fritsch, Ryan (Keefe, Ahern)

33. Freo Forever

March 14, 2018 at 6:16 pm

DEF: Laird, Lloyd, Sicily, Coffield, Naughton, Murray (Finlayson Doedee)

MID: Zerret, Dusty, Whitfield, Fyfe, Parker, JOM, Brayshaw, Kelly (Holman, Barry)

RUCK: Sauce Jacobs, Gawn (English, Cameron)

FWDS: Billings, T Lynch (ADE), Smith, Christensen, Rayner, Fritsch (Keefe, Venables)

43K left

Thoughts?!?

• MattF2901

March 14, 2018 at 6:47 pm

not sure about lynch, with that money you can easily go up to someone better e.g. heeney, greene or barlow. I am liking the rest of the team though

• LWD

March 14, 2018 at 7:12 pm

A lot of people jumping on the JLT hype of Parker, Neale, Whitfield etc. Wil be interesting to see whether it pays off.

• iridium192

March 14, 2018 at 8:48 pm

I am liking Lynch. Great pick, consistent, moves up the ground, kicks goals. Barlow would be suspect to soft tissue injuries if history repeats after his last broken leg. Lynch is a proven scorer with low ownership.
        Back yourself in on that decision Freo.

• Freo Forever

March 14, 2018 at 7:58 pm

thanks for that guys, i really like lynch, im gonna gamble for him with my point of difference!!

also thinking of maybe downgrading dusty to rocky (hoping rocky has a big year and pigs out!!) and spending cash elsewhere?

34. smile

March 14, 2018 at 6:25 pm

Hibberd d3 and Rayner f5 or Billings f2 and Naughton d5?

• cotchy99

March 14, 2018 at 6:56 pm

I like 2 more

• Scott

March 14, 2018 at 8:48 pm

35. Bob

March 14, 2018 at 6:34 pm

getting excited:

Def: Laird. simpson , sicily, coefield, hibberd (nth)murray (doedee murphy)
    Mid: mitchell, gibbs,j kelly, rocky, armitage, stephenson, t kelly , banfield (d barry , holman)
    Ruck: Gawn, Jacobs ( cameron , english)
    Fwd: menengola, heeney d smith, franklin, fritsch, riloi (ahern, venables)
    if rocky doesnt play rd 1 then insert fyfe.
    Sicily might swap for seedsman
    might even swap a ruck for cox to free up some cash?
    thoughts thanks

36. cotchy99

March 14, 2018 at 6:44 pm

Stef and McLean
    V
    Nank and Heeney?

37. LWD

March 14, 2018 at 7:10 pm

DEF: Laird, Lloyd, Sicily, Coffield, Hibberd, Murray (Doedee, Finlayson)
    Mid: Titch, Zerrett, Kelly, Fyfe, Coniglio, JOM, Brayshaw, Banfield (Holman, Barry)
    RUC: Martin, Gawn (Cameron, Frampton)
    FWD: Billings, Heeney, Smith, Christensen, Ryan, Fritsch (Langdon, Waterman)

Mitch Hibberd, I’m happy with.
    Fwd rooks are hard to read so I’ve gone with the cheaper ones that aren’t 170k.
    Feel confident with this side… what are your thoughts?

38. T ind T

March 14, 2018 at 7:15 pm

Is Sicily getting tagged a real worry, the traders were saying he is going to be a pain and should expect scores like seen in Round 22 where he scored 24.

• LWD

March 14, 2018 at 7:23 pm

I think you’ve got to take the risk that floating across half-back he can go 90+ this season. If it ain’t work and you don’t have too many other midprice headaches amongst your team then you’ve got 2 weekly trades to fix it up.

• T ind T

March 14, 2018 at 7:34 pm

He is my only mid-pricer at the moment, I will keep him then

39. Amazon

March 14, 2018 at 7:16 pm

Ok smart peeps – Stef or Goldy?
    Both look on fire and up for a good season.
    Goldy shares the bye with Gawn which is less than ideal, but over the JLT, he seems to have still been able to score with Preuss in the team whereas Stef drops off ridiculously if Archie plays.
    Plus he’s 100000 or so more.
    Who do we think will average most over the season and is Goldy sharing the bye with Stef too much?
    Playing fantasy and RDT so bear both in mind!
    Thanks.

• LWD

March 14, 2018 at 7:24 pm

Stef, lock it in.
      Goldy will be a headache + Preuss will play throughout the season.

• Amazon

March 14, 2018 at 7:33 pm

U don’t think Archie will play….

40. Lachy

March 14, 2018 at 7:20 pm

Got 81k leftover…where to spend it??

DEF: LaIrd, McDonald, Shaw, Coffield, Naughton, Doedee (Murray, Finlyason)
    MID: Titch, Zerrett, Neale, Parker, Fyfe, JOM, Brayshaw, Dow (Banfield, Holman)
    Ruck: Gawn, Sandi (Cameron, Meek)
    Fwd: Buddy, Henney, Billings, Stephenson, Ryan, Fritsch (Rioli, Waterman)

Cheers

• LWD

March 14, 2018 at 7:27 pm

One of your forward rooks > Christensen
      McDonald up to Lloyd/Hibberd (don’t rate McDonald’s consistent fantasy game)

Or generate more cash by going Dow > Barry and put Banfield on your field who’ll score just as much. Then you have around 170k to upgrade an area or multiple areas.