My Team

My Team: Version 4.0

We are into the home stretch. Get chatting about your squad.

The final week of the JLT is here and so is a new My Team. Version 3 is running through the JLT Series… so get your chatter happening as the games play out.

Post your team (in an easy to read format) and discuss where it’s at in the comments below. Now that we have My Team cranking, discuss any players, team structure, etc in the comments. As always, keep it civil and if you’re advice, make sure you dish out some of your own (make sure it well thought out and not blatant trolling – we’re totally over that after 10+ years of DT Talk!).

Get keen for a massive season ahead.

Join our open DT Talk league – EJEFTZ9H

Click here to subscribe on iTunes. (Please leave a rating and review to help us move up the charts).

1,480 Comments

1,480 Comments

1. Gawn For A Quick Nank

March 13, 2018 at 7:57 pm

What bye structure should i be going with? i seem to have many rnd 14’s…

• andyjh

March 13, 2018 at 10:45 pm

As even as possible across the 3 main by rounds.Port & GC players will Fock you in rnd 10 but be good to bring in after.

• Paul

March 14, 2018 at 2:14 am

I don’t think it is worth considering too much at the start of the year. I have 13 players with the round 14 bye. Of those there are only 7 that I expect to hold over the bye.

To enhance what andyjh said, you need a balance of PREMIUMS over the byes.
      It’s hard to be bye conscious early with rookies ’cause you’ve got to pick what is available.

You really need to consider the byes as you start your upgrades.

2. yogi-berry

March 13, 2018 at 8:21 pm

I’m i crazy for going 4 rooks in Def to help fill up the fwds I would still have only 8 rookies on field which I think most are going with its just I have 4 down back to where I think there is more value

• Gawn For A Quick Nank

March 13, 2018 at 8:28 pm

I have three rookie defenders onfield and i would probably warn against having 4, as i think 7 onfield rookies is probably the max you would want. But if you reckon it could work, back yourself in xx

• GReece Lightning

March 14, 2018 at 8:43 am

I think it depends the 4?

It will mean if one of your rookies gets dropped/injured you are leaving yourself pretty thin. I wouldn’t want Pearce or Finlayson playing on my field.

However apart from Fritsch and maybe Fogarty/Rayner….I don’t have much confidence in the Fwd rookies.

I would stick to 3 rookies in def.

3. jworsley20

March 13, 2018 at 8:25 pm

DEF: Laird, Hibberd, Lloyd, Coffield, O’Shea, Murray (Finlayson, Doedee)
    MID: Mitchell, J Kelly, Treloar, M Crouch, Parker, Brayshaw (FREO), T Kelly, Banfield (Barry, Holman)
    RUC: Martin, Gawn (Cameron, Crossley)
    FWD: Billings, Heeney, D Smith, Christensen, Rayner, Fritsch (Giles-Langdon, Waterman)

7k remaining
    Thoughts/suggestions on my team?
    Should I upgrade O’Shea to Mitch Hibberd or downgrade T Kelly to Constable and get Naughton in instead?

• GReece Lightning

March 14, 2018 at 8:49 am

Very solid line-up. Only concern is O’sheas job security. Good pick if named and will play first game of round so we will know teams. I think he will score better than Naughton (only opinion) if both playing.

Wait and see for team selection.

I don’t think hibberd is an option at all!

• Wet Weather Jimmy

March 14, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Solid team and your Mids are as good as they can be whilst maintaining some sort of POD.

GReece Lightning is spot on re o’shea

4. woggle

March 13, 2018 at 8:30 pm

DEF Laird, LLoyd, Murray, Naughton, Doedee, Coffield (Finalyson, O’Shea)
    MID Mitchell, Zorko, Treloar, Hall, Whitfield, O’Meara, Barry, Brayshaw, ( Banfield, Holman)
    RUCK Gawn, Martin (Cameron, some other guy)
    FWD Billings, Menegola, Taberner, CHristensen, Rayner, Bell (Langdon, Fogarty)

Highish risk perhaps but more fun for me too (until it all goes horribly wrong ;) )

• GReece Lightning

March 14, 2018 at 8:54 am

As you said some very high risk picks!

4 rookies in defence is a concern. If O’shea is named I would play him ahead of Doedee.

Mids are all high ceiling players which is exciting….but all have the potential to go low. might be worth changing 1 to a safer option. I would suggest Hall only because of his bye. (but all could go high).

Only concern in Fwd is Taberner. Against weak teams he may score well (will rely in goal scoring to get there but against say a Richmond (Rance) I don’t see him putting up a decent score? Tough, may be worth the gamble but I will be avoiding key position players (maybe except Franklin).

Hope this helps.

5. cotchy99

March 13, 2018 at 8:43 pm

Kelly, Gibbs, Nank
    V
    Zerrett, Parker, Stef?

• jworsley20

March 13, 2018 at 9:04 pm

Zerret, Parker, Stef

• Chopper

March 13, 2018 at 9:05 pm

I like option 2. I think Merrett is good for an average of 5 more points than Kelly and Stef will average 10 on Nank which puts you up 15 points. I dont think Gibbs will average 15 more points than Parker this year.

6. Chopper

March 13, 2018 at 9:14 pm

Thoughts on my team would be Appreciated. I’ve been tossing up if having O’meara is worth it or not.

DEF: Hibberd, Lloyd, Simpson, Naughton, Coffield, Murray Bench Doedee, Finlayson
    Mid: Dusty, Gibbs, Neale, Parker, Coniglio, O’meara, Brayshaw (FRE), Holman Bench Banfield, Constable
    Rucks: Stef, Gawn Bench: No one cares
    FWD: Franklin, Smith, Greene, Christensen, Fogarty, Fritsch Bench Waterman, Tiziani

$30k in the bank. Rookies not settled yet.

• GReece Lightning

March 14, 2018 at 9:06 am

Team looks very solid!

Just can’t avoid the lack of Titch. I would be hiding behind the couch every game he plays…especially when half the comp will have the C on him round 1 vs Collingwood.

I think your only captain option is Dusty, maybe Gibbs. This is risky.

I think Tiziani is injured (could be wrong).

I hope this helps.

7. jakethemac

March 13, 2018 at 9:16 pm

hey guys got a new league going, everyone welcome code is 62FEEKDX. feel free to join, cheers

• House Of Cards

March 13, 2018 at 9:39 pm

I’m in Jakey boy

8. jworsley20

March 13, 2018 at 9:23 pm

Kelly, Treloar and M Crouch
    V
    Zerrett, Treloar and Neale

• cotchy99

March 13, 2018 at 9:25 pm

So Kelly and Crouch or Zerrett and Neale. Tough one, I can’t solit Zerrett and Kelly this year, I think Neale will average 2-5 points more than Crouch so I’ll go option 2

• GiantParty

March 14, 2018 at 1:07 pm

Kelly and Crouch for me.

Crouch should be pushing close 115 average. His end to last year was unbelievable and i think we’re looking at a new pig.

• jworsley20

March 14, 2018 at 1:46 pm

Yeah I’m really leaning towards Kelly and Crouch, maybe it’s because I’m a Crows fan and I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for Kelly, being in my classic and draft team last year haha

9. ablett4brownlow

March 13, 2018 at 9:31 pm

DEF: Laird, Lloyd, Brayshaw, Coffield, Naughton, Murray (Doedee, Finlayson

MID: Mitchell, Merrett, Treloar, Neale, Coniglio, O’Meara, Brayshaw (Freo), Banfield (Holman, Barry)

RUC: Martin, Gawn (Meek, Cameron)

FWD: Billings, Heeney, Smith, Christensen, Rayner, Fritsh (Keeffe, Venables)

6k left

Thoughts?

• andyjh

March 13, 2018 at 10:48 pm

Where’s Lynch?? He was a good POD imo

• GReece Lightning

March 14, 2018 at 12:03 pm

Really like the team and structure.

Only player I am cautious on is Brayshaw (melb), but you have to sacrifice somewhere. I haven’t been overly impressed by him and think he will go missing in some games.

We have a similar team however I have gone for 3 premo defence and a kind of high mid price Ruck.

Good Luck

10. Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

March 13, 2018 at 9:32 pm

DEF: Laird, Hibberd, Sicily, Coffield, Naughton, Murray, (Finlayson, Murphy)

MID: Titchell, Merrett, Duncan, Neale, Newman, JOM, Constable, Brayshaw, (Kelly, Holman)

Ruck: Gawn, Nank, (Cameron, Myth)

FWD: Billings, Smith, Hogan, Bundy, Florent, Frisch, (Waterman, Langdon)
    118k left.

Does this seem more balanced or does it need a restructure?

• Matt

March 13, 2018 at 10:26 pm

I like the balance, loving the newman pick. I couldn’t do it. Interesting pick with Hogan, if he can be consistent doing what he did in JLT you’ll be laughing.

• GReece Lightning

March 14, 2018 at 12:08 pm

I agree with the Newman pick. Would be amazing if he was a defender. Takes some serious guts to pick him as a mid. Hoe it works out for you.

Rest of team looks good with a couple of gambles/Pods. Hogan will be good in most games but may struggle to get past 70 when he comes up against some good defensive teams.

Love the Nank pick!

Who is the Murphy rookie in Def?

Good Luck

11. cotchy99

March 13, 2018 at 9:35 pm

Starting to think Armitage might be a better option than JOM, thoughts?

• Chopper

March 13, 2018 at 9:40 pm

I think armitage probably has a ceiling of about 90 this year for his average whereas JOM could push 95. I think Liberatore could be another that could push 95-100. Something to consider.

• Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

March 13, 2018 at 10:09 pm

Nope, i would still rock JOM over davo armo, i think Jaeger will score 90’s in the real games, pushing some 100’s because Hawthorn lack onball mids and he is one of their few guys who play onball. So he’ll rack up, and he loves to tackle.

• GReece Lightning

March 14, 2018 at 12:17 pm

I am firmly in the JOM camp. He could possibly be the second main option in the Hawks mid this year meaning he should see quite a few centre bounces.

Armatige I feel is quite far down the pecking order at the young saints and if they lose a few games may make way for some younger talent. He might find himself out on a wing or rested in some games due to his lack of recent football.

I have Armo down for a 70-85 average and JOM down for a 80-95 average. Only opinion.

Hope this helps

12. Chopper

March 13, 2018 at 9:38 pm

Who has more upside, Petracca or Angus Brayshaw?

• House Of Cards

March 13, 2018 at 9:40 pm

Tracca

13. cotchy99

March 13, 2018 at 10:03 pm

Neale has jumped from 3.3% to nearly 9% since his performance. Don’t get me wrong he’s a good pick, but are people really that reactionary to one good JLT score? Parker’s ownership has done the same also

• Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

March 13, 2018 at 10:07 pm

I think its because our premiums have under performed, i was a Neale owner in his first year, i picked him in 2015, 16 and 17. He is a gun but i think he had a poor season without Fyfe and plays best with the Brownlow star beside him

• Double Parked

March 14, 2018 at 2:42 pm

Literally that’s the opposite of what Neale does. Averaged 111 without Fyfe in 2016 and regressed to 100 when Fyfe came back last season.

• Matt

March 13, 2018 at 10:16 pm

IMO with a full preseason under his belt, Neale will get back to that 110 form with Fyfe playing in the team. His JLT2 secured his position even more.

Fooz

March 14, 2018 at 12:01 pm

Did Neale get a full pre-season in? I thought it was a little interrupted by shoulder/knee cleanouts. Not that it seemed to bother him last weekend.

14. cotchy99

March 13, 2018 at 10:15 pm

Heeney or Billings? Will only have room for one. Leaning towards Billings for his ceiling

• LWD

March 13, 2018 at 10:17 pm

Billings, if Heeney goes poorly could be a good POD not having him.

• Matt

March 13, 2018 at 10:21 pm

It’s a hard one, I think billings just… as he can find the ball more than heeney, he also pops up for a goal a game.

• cal

March 13, 2018 at 11:37 pm

15. Matt

March 13, 2018 at 10:24 pm

DEF: Laird, Lloyd, Sicily, Coffield, Naughton, Murray (Finlayson, Doedee)
    MID: Titch, Merrett, Kelly, Neale, Cogs, Dow, Brayshaw, Kelly (Banfield, Holman)
    RUC: Stef, Gawn (English, Cameron)
    FWD: Billings, Heeney, D.Smith, Christensen, Fogarty, Fritsch (Keefe, Waterman)

I swapped out JOM > Dow as it allows to get naughton in defence for a 170k, moving doedee to the bench. Also going robinson > heeney. I think it looks a little better. Thoughts? 34k left.

16. Brendan

March 13, 2018 at 10:33 pm

Beams and Rockliff or Parker and Treloar or Parker and M Crouch??

• Chopper

March 13, 2018 at 11:50 pm

Parker and Treloar

• Wet Weather Jimmy

March 14, 2018 at 1:10 pm

Parker and Crouch. Parker looks back to his best and Crouch is simply a lock.

Beams and Rocky are both injury prone and Rocky would be a risk going into round 1 with knee soreness.

• Gawn For A Quick Nank

March 14, 2018 at 1:19 pm

17. T22572

March 13, 2018 at 11:12 pm

need one more player in defense got 669 remaining already have yeo, laird, coffield, doedee and murray

• House Of Cards

March 13, 2018 at 11:18 pm

Hibberd

• GReece Lightning

March 14, 2018 at 12:21 pm

Hibberd or Lloyd.

I have Hibberd just ahead.

Defence is hard this year with no Doc.

• Gawn For A Quick Nank

March 14, 2018 at 1:21 pm

Lloyd for me

• Scott

March 14, 2018 at 8:41 pm

Hurley or Lloyd

18. smile

March 13, 2018 at 11:43 pm

billings and savage or hibbard (melb) and robbo?

19. smile

March 14, 2018 at 12:03 am

trelore, gibbs, or duncan

• GReece Lightning

March 14, 2018 at 12:31 pm

All look like great options. Gibbs looks great in small sample at his new club.

If you need money, choose the cheapest option and save some money. Might be able to upgrade to a better rookie etc

I feel like that was no help at all haha.

If I had to choose maybe Duncan, Gibbs then Treloar. Very Tough!

20. smile

March 14, 2018 at 12:25 am

savage and 130k for bench players.
    or
    hibbard (melb) and 170k bench players.
    ??

• GReece Lightning

March 14, 2018 at 12:24 pm

Depends what you bench looks like. If you already have all the expensive, better Rookie options then Hibberd.

If all your rookies are basement 170k, then I think there are some crucial expensive rookies to have (Coffield, Brayshaw (Freo), Fritsch etc. Then savage so you can get one of these guys.

21. Samuel

March 14, 2018 at 12:51 am

Thoughts on this

Def : Laird, Hibberd, Sicily, Coffield, Naughton, Murray
    Mid : Titch, Zerrett, Kelly, Treloar, Cogs, Brayshaw, Dow, T.Kelly
    Ruck : Stef, Gawn
    Fwd: Billings, Heeney, Robbo, Christensen, Rayner, Fritsch

• Chris

March 14, 2018 at 10:43 am

Looks like a good team to me. The only thing im not a fan of is the Robbo pick.
      Just not sure he’s a safe pick as a mid pricer.

• Anthonian

March 14, 2018 at 1:03 pm

yeah maybe go Petracca or if you can Devon

• Gawn For A Quick Nank

March 14, 2018 at 1:33 pm

Drop Treloar for Neale or Stef for Nank and upgrade Robbo to Devon Smith, teams looking pretty good then x

22. powerout

March 14, 2018 at 2:18 am

Think i’ve finalised my team, any suggestions to improve it?

DEF: Laird, Lloyd, Brayshaw, Naughton, Coffield, Murray (Pearce, Doedee)
    MID: Titch, Zerrett, Rockliff, Parker, Cripps, O’meara, Brayshaw (FRE), Banfield (Barry, Finlayson)
    RUC: Gawn, Goldstein (no one cares about my ruck bench so i’m gonna use this to let you dudes know I know Goldstein is a risk, but so are many other ruckmen this year and I think Preuss is still too young to be playing consistently, especially over an AA ruckman, so I think he’s very underpriced and a good POD)
    FWD: Billings,

• fourbells

March 14, 2018 at 9:13 am

I have also had Goldstein in and out of my team at times.

23. powerout

March 14, 2018 at 2:20 am

Think i’ve finalised my team, any suggestions to improve it?

DEF: Laird, Lloyd, Brayshaw, Naughton, Coffield, Murray (Pearce, Doedee)

RUC: Gawn, Goldstein (no one cares about the ruck bench so i’m gonna use this bit to let you dudes know I know Goldstein is a risk, but so are many other ruckmen this year and I think Preuss is still too young to be playing consistently, especially over an AA ruckman, so I think he’s very underpriced and a good POD, especially off the back of that JLT performance)

FWD: Billings, Heeney, Smith, Christensen, Rayner, Fritsch (Ryan, Venables)

25k remaining

• knickers

March 14, 2018 at 11:47 am

Goldstein is a risk mate…

• Euman

March 14, 2018 at 12:50 pm

what would you know

24. Dan

March 14, 2018 at 7:22 am

My team is a little bit different what others will be thinking but here is my first draft:

DEF: Sicily, Laird M. Williams, Murray, Biggs, Doedee (L. Murphy, Stoddart)
    MID: Neale, Parker, Fox, Cognilio, Lberatore, Banfield, Petracca, Fyfe (Holman, Constable)
    Ruck: Gawn, Lycett (Hickey, Cameron)
    FWD: Trengove, Billings, Christenson, Crozier, Smith, Acres (Fritsch, Fogarty)

Thoughts?

• andyjh

March 14, 2018 at 9:01 am

Why did you post it like that? Your players are all out of order making it harder to look at. Feels like you are missing some big guns.

• Sam

March 14, 2018 at 12:18 pm

Who would be your captain?

25. anth80

March 14, 2018 at 7:36 am

Thoughts on David Mundy?

what will he ave and is a good pick?
    Or should I downgrade him to a Robbo type player and look to upgrade Sicily?

Here’s a rookie name that hasn’t been mentioned much in def. Zach Guthrie?

Also Lachie Neale or Luke Parker?

• cotchy99

March 14, 2018 at 8:56 am

Think Mundy is past his best, low to mid 80’s average, would prefer Robbo

Not sure what Guthrie’s JS is like???

I’ve currently got both but if I had to pick one I’d go Neale

26. cotchy99

March 14, 2018 at 8:42 am

Kelly and English (bench only)
    V
    Zerrett and 170k ruck?

• Bucco77

March 14, 2018 at 12:08 pm

Either one will do, I think kelly will be a top 5 mid this year if not top 3, something to keep in mind

27. GReece Lightning

March 14, 2018 at 9:00 am

Hi all, Getting close!

I have a question on Stef Martin, starting to appear in a lot of teams here.

Do you think he will play a full season as a solo Ruck?

Surely we all have Brisbane finishing bottom 4 and Martin is in his low 30’s. For Brisbane to rebuild effectively, surely they have to keep giving game time to their young Rucks (Smith & McInerney).

I feel toward the Byes when Brisbane’s season is nearly decided hey will start play 2 rucks and Martin’s motivation will be less?

Love some people’s opinion on the Martin outlook.

Cheers!

• andyjh

March 14, 2018 at 9:02 am

You could be right but i’m hoping to get a head start by taking advantage of a few monster scores from martin before they start giving games to Archie.

• GReece Lightning

March 14, 2018 at 11:58 am

Thanks for your reply.

Will you then trade him out if Archie is selected or take the subpar scores?

Just know in the past it has taken me too long to form my final team of Premos because I was weak and made too many sideways trades lol.

Just curious?

Cheers

• andyjh

March 14, 2018 at 2:40 pm

I would watch & see what impact Archie has. If his output drops considerably he would go.

28. Bob

March 14, 2018 at 9:13 am

getting excited:
    welcome comments, thanks
    Def: Laird. simpson , sicily, coefield, hibberd (nth) doedee (murray, murphy)
    Mid: mitchell, gibbs,j kelly, rocky, armitage, stephenson, t kelly , banfield (d barry , holman)
    Ruck: Gawn, Jacobs ( cameron , english)
    Fwd: menengola, heeney d smith, franklin, fritsch, riloi (ahern, venables)
    if rocky doesnt play rd 1 then insert neal.
    Sicily might swap for seedsman
    might even swap a ruck for cox to free up some cash?
    thoughts thanks

• Anthonian

March 14, 2018 at 12:59 pm

I would move mitch Hibberd to Naughton. murray on the ground as well. I’d keep Sicily as well and maybe Menegola to a Billings if all four of the star Midfielders play as there will be MINIMAL scoring output during those games (by minimal I mean 85 avg)

Just some food for thought.

29. Laughing Lamb

March 14, 2018 at 9:14 am

Petrecca and Lloyd

Or

Sicily and Heeney

Could even go Petrecca and Sicily and save some $$$

• TimorSaint

March 14, 2018 at 11:59 am

im on sicily, hoping his avergage will improve, but has seriously handy DPP. start his in FWD, and +1 for Lloyd too ;)

• Scott

March 14, 2018 at 8:42 pm

Go Sicily and Lloyd, Sicily in the fwd

30. Bucco77

March 14, 2018 at 10:28 am

Whats everyone thoughts on JOM? I see a lot of people are jumping off him. Is it worth downgrading him to someone like rayner and use the spare cash to increase some of the premos to higher ranking premos? Or should we take the risk and keep him?

• Chris

March 14, 2018 at 10:50 am

personally I dropped him for a rookie. he was my M6 as my only midpricer. now I have
      guns at M1-M5 and rookies (brayshaw/dow/banfield) at M6-8 and im happier with that
      setup. i figure if he goes off, the cash generation from rookies wil help me get him mid seasonish.

• Bucco77

March 14, 2018 at 11:14 am

Im rocking with 8 rookies now, is that too many?

• Chris

March 14, 2018 at 3:22 pm

i have 8 onfield
          3 in DEF
          3 in MID
          2 in FOR

as for is it too many… im not sure but that structure looks good to me

• TimorSaint

March 14, 2018 at 12:00 pm

only cause of the class – Im sticking with JOM. will average 90, and he’s cheap as for that

• andyjh

March 14, 2018 at 2:45 pm

If you go back through the last few months of my team pages you can read my comments as I repeatedly tell people he will have as many 60’s as 90’s. the guy has pretty much missed 3 years of footy. He will tire in games as well as tire as the season goes on. It will take him a season or 2 to fully find his feet again. If you are happy to get a 75 average out of the guy & make 100-150k then pick him but please don’t have unrealistic expectations of the guy.

31. Anthony

March 14, 2018 at 10:51 am

Does my Team look good?
    DEF
    Laird, Hibberd, Lloyd (Finlayson)
    Coffield, Murray, Toedee (Keefe)
    MID
    Titch, Zerrett, Duncan, Treloar (Barry
    Coniglio, JOM, Brayshaw, Banfield (Holman)
    RUC
    Jacobs, Gawn
    FWD
    Heeney, Smith, Petracca (Giles-Langdon)
    Christensen, Fogarty, Fritch (Venables)

4k remaining

I’m not sure if I want naughton or coffield

Thanks!

• TimorSaint

March 14, 2018 at 11:57 am

i reckon coffeild will play more games. plus has DPP. once eastern wood returns to DEF Naughton might be rested.

Crow Fog in FED line ? if tex returns will be play ? Id go Ryan first

32. Bucco77

March 14, 2018 at 11:17 am

Thoughts on florent?
    His JLT performances were impressive and with limited options in the fwd rookies, is he a valid option?
    Already got rayner in the midfield and fritsch as my other rookie. Is florent a lock?

Also sacrificed JOM at m6 for rayner, bolstered my premos and rookies. Is this a good idea or should I still have jom at m6?

• TimorSaint

March 14, 2018 at 11:56 am

FWD rooks are very thin this year. I have raynor, fritsch and Ryan … ive stocked up in the FWD line and gone weeker in DEF where there are better rooks. I havnt looked closely at Florent – pass for me

• AFLFantasy2k18

March 14, 2018 at 1:36 pm

I don’t rate Ryan, He needs to the ball to be forward to score, he’ll only get 50s each week IMO

• andyjh

March 14, 2018 at 2:47 pm

I think Murphy is ahead of Fog

33. MXI

March 14, 2018 at 12:04 pm

Rank Duncan, Gibbs and Treloar

• cotchy99

March 14, 2018 at 12:38 pm

In that order for me. But all 3 are great choices

• andyjh

March 14, 2018 at 2:47 pm

You have them in the right order :)

34. cotchy99

March 14, 2018 at 12:35 pm

Kelly averaged 118 from his last 18 last year (including finals) feel he’ll go 117-120 this year and be a top 3 mid

• AFLFantasy2k18

March 14, 2018 at 1:34 pm

stop persuading people to get him!…

• andyjh

March 14, 2018 at 2:49 pm

I don’t think anyone needs persuading.. Kelly has been in most teams on here for the last few months.

• kobe bryant

March 14, 2018 at 2:09 pm

shhhhh

35. smile

March 14, 2018 at 1:00 pm

Hibberd (melb) and robbo or savage and Billings?

• AFLFantasy2k18

March 14, 2018 at 1:33 pm

Savage and billings. Both looked good last jlt, Savage is a nice POD

36. Matt

March 14, 2018 at 1:22 pm

League filling fast, Expert Level.
    Plays bye rounds, all welcome

LEAGUE INVITATION CODE: RLN2CTR4

• TimorSaint

March 14, 2018 at 2:07 pm

just signed up. Thanks Matt – love playing the bye rounds. I aim to win two, and get flogged in the third

37. Gawn For A Quick Nank

March 14, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Sicily, Nank and O’Meara or Lloyd/Hibberd, Stef and Kelly (Geelong)?

• AFLFantasy2k18

March 14, 2018 at 1:36 pm

1st. Simply because of stef

• TimorSaint

March 14, 2018 at 2:05 pm

+1 … cant ignore the sicily DPP. will no doubt be useful

• Scott

March 14, 2018 at 8:43 pm

1st easily

38. Xav

March 14, 2018 at 1:52 pm

Thoughts on Mundy as a POD at F2 or 3?

• andyjh

March 14, 2018 at 2:51 pm

Nah, I think Munds is showing a bit of age. Probably looking at an 85ish average

39. Jake

March 14, 2018 at 2:02 pm

Which 4 out of Zerrett, Adams, Zorko, Martin, Kelly and Duncan?

Also in what order?

• Ecd

March 14, 2018 at 2:10 pm

Zerret
      Kelly
      Adams
      Zorko (Would be higher if he was more consistent)
      Duncan

Zorko

• Gawn For A Quick Nank

March 14, 2018 at 3:03 pm

Merrett, Kelly, Martin, Adams, Duncan, Zorko

40. Freddy F

March 14, 2018 at 2:02 pm

Thoughts on Blake Acres..?

• kobe bryant

March 14, 2018 at 2:13 pm

Interesting POD, could be a good move. Having a POD go bang always makes fantasy more fun.

• TimorSaint

March 14, 2018 at 2:30 pm

im close to picking him too – PODish and a 5th year breakout might be on the cards