Club Previews

The Traders’ 2015 fantasy club preview videos

Roy, Calvin and Warnie look at each club. New videos released regularly.

The boys hit the gym for pre-season fantasy training. Thanks to My Gym in Launceston for the great set. Page will be updated when videos are published.

SYDNEY SWANS FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 29 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Swans when their prices were revealed.

FREMANTLE FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 28 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Dockers when their prices were revealed.

MELBOURNE FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 27 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Demons when their prices were revealed.

GWS GIANTS FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 26 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Giants when their prices were revealed.

PORT ADELAIDE FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 25 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Power when their prices were revealed.

ESSENDON FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 24 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Essendon when their prices were revealed.

GEELONG FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 20 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Cats when their prices were revealed.

ADELAIDE FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 19 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Crows when their prices were revealed.

RICHMOND FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 18 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Tigers when their prices were revealed.

WESTERN BULLDOGS FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 17 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Dogs when their prices were revealed.

GOLD COAST FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 13 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Suns when their prices were revealed.

NORTH MELBOURNE FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 12 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Kangaroos when their prices were revealed.

ST KILDA FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 11 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Saints when their prices were revealed.

BRISBANE LIONS FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 10 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Lions when their prices were revealed.

CARLTON FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 6 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Blues when their prices were revealed.

WEST COAST FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 5 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Magpies when their prices were revealed.

COLLINGWOOD FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 4 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Magpies when their prices were revealed.

HAWTHORN FANTASY PREVIEW

Released 3 March 2015. Click here for MJ’s look at the Hawks when their prices were revealed.

1. GarysAGod

March 3, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Like the idea boys. ATM i dont have any Hawks players (not because i hate them all after they beat us in the GF)but because i dont think any of them represent real value, except whitey but Im not sure about how many games he will play.

Warnie

March 3, 2015 at 6:37 pm

Cheers – we will have new videos every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!

2. leighroy

March 3, 2015 at 6:30 pm

Great call lads,

I really think Hodge can’t be so easily dismissed. He’s consistent and a good premo def option in this years backline minefield.

Warnie

March 3, 2015 at 6:36 pm

For sure, however my strategy will be to limit the premium defenders in my starting side and look for improvers… we have 2 trades every week to get those guys back there. I totally get what you’re saying and he’s not easily dismissed for me, but I just don’t think he offers that much value and therefore starting with a fully priced defender isn’t in my game plan (on March 3, 2015 haha).

• GarysAGod

March 3, 2015 at 9:13 pm

My thing with Hodge would be, is that you are paying as much as you can for a defender in this years game and i dont think you will get 22 games out of him, with things like rests him usually getting a knock or a soft tissue injury and if he misses 4 games that might be 4 games where u play a bench fodder.

3. leighroy

March 3, 2015 at 6:44 pm

Fair call Warnie, and I like how you added the date! Can I ask, what’s the reason your limiting you premo defenders this year as oppose the years prior? Do you find more value elsewhere to make up for it?

Warnie

March 3, 2015 at 6:45 pm

More value and more premium ‘locks’ elsewhere (especially being blessed with those FWD/MIDs). That’s my reasoning…. at 6:45pm on March 3, 2015! ;)

4. leighroy

March 3, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Fair call. Keep up the great work lads, your doing a fantastic job already this preseason.

5. Highlander

March 3, 2015 at 9:21 pm

Hi Warnie, Can you help my wife fill her All Female Fantasy League. She has 3 spots left and we need to fill them with females. Invite code is X7KT96T3

Warnie

March 3, 2015 at 9:22 pm

I’m a boy!

Deztroyer

March 12, 2015 at 5:09 pm

“oh its a boy”

“AND WHAT A BOY”

“ah Homer thats it umbilical cord, its a girl”

gotta love the simpsons

6. Punchy

March 3, 2015 at 9:41 pm

Why did I stop reading at “Hi Warnie, Can you help my wife fill her…”

inztantkarma

March 3, 2015 at 11:32 pm

I made it a little further and stopped at “Hi Warnie, Can you help my wife fill her All Female Fantasy League.”

Not many times a man can reach out to another man for assistance with his wife and her fantasy action…

inztantkarma

March 3, 2015 at 11:33 pm

50 Shades of Robbie Gray might help her out…

• james

March 4, 2015 at 10:20 am

Get around me!

• Highlander

March 4, 2015 at 11:02 am

Very funny guys, thanks for your support. My wife is trying to create something unique with an All Female fantasy League, which I don’t think has been done before. Obviously you guys are very male centric when it comes to footy. Thanks once again.

• Jawdan95

March 5, 2015 at 8:26 pm

Cmon mate have a sense of humour! Goodluck to your wife and yourself! It was a female who won AFL Fantasy last season so I don’t think any of us are male centric!

• instorgata

March 6, 2015 at 12:11 am

or so you think, 50 bucks there a guy somewhere there. why make an all female league? what is that even proving? i get the whole girl power you go girlfriend mentality..but there is no advantage being male in this??? i don’t get..like most things about the almighty ones.

7. Tyson

March 4, 2015 at 12:07 am

Shhh on Langford he’s meant to be my little smokey ;-)

• instorgata

March 6, 2015 at 12:17 am

the langford who was in the top 5 players in the biggest game of the year in australia? he aint no smokey he’s a bush fire

8. Punchy

March 4, 2015 at 12:43 pm

Lighten up Highlander it’s just a harmless joke. Think it’s great what your wife is doing, should be more leagues like it! Mind you there should be even more unisex leagues, all the more women the merrier!

• Highlander

March 4, 2015 at 2:21 pm

Sorry Punchy, I have lightened up it was just that my wife is passionate about her footy and wanted to get more females involved and I wasn’t expecting the response I got. All good now, hope you have a good year.

9. Punchy

March 4, 2015 at 4:46 pm

All good mate. Hope you have a top season! Always a winner when the ladies are passionate about their footy too!

10. Jawdan95

March 5, 2015 at 11:27 pm

Loving the idea of this, but cannot believe there was no mention of Jordan Lewis at all! Love your work regardless boys!

Warnie

March 6, 2015 at 9:31 am

Who is it that we talk about at 2:23?!

11. Jawdan95

March 6, 2015 at 8:53 pm

I seriously don’t understand how I possibly could have missed that? Sorry lads! ahah

12. Lan T

March 10, 2015 at 8:12 pm

Great job boys! I do appreciate that you’re putting in a bit of time into addressing the draft leagues (even though I don’t do Elite myself).

Tell Roy that I think maroon’s not a bad colour on him! Did notice he glossed over Carlton being “his” team in the vid there!

13. Jake

March 10, 2015 at 11:29 pm

What about Jack Redden as a POD. Got gaz, beams, sidebum, Barlow and fyfe(won’t be trading he’s my favourite player). Is he a smokey top 8 mid

14. Albert Lloyd

March 11, 2015 at 7:29 pm

Does Steven really have a lot more support around him now?

I fear he’ll get tagged most games.

15. Dan

March 11, 2015 at 11:24 pm

Anyone else considering Montagna?

Deztroyer

March 12, 2015 at 5:10 pm

tought about it. then gained my sanity back

16. Deztroyer

Deztroyer

March 13, 2015 at 11:51 am

think Roy and Warnie should do one of these without their hats on.

lets get the +1’s going to make it happen

Warnie

March 13, 2015 at 1:00 pm

That’s not how we roll.

17. Hornedbeast

March 17, 2015 at 2:07 pm

Not even a flying pig can disrupt the Doggies video, 22s ICYMI. Gold!
    #Unhingedpig? #Pinkgympig?

Warnie

March 17, 2015 at 7:14 pm

Made a decent oink when he hit the deck too… haha. We did well to keep going!

18. mat

March 18, 2015 at 11:03 am

League for real dream team

1 to 2000 elite
    Code: 161726

If you placed in the top 2000 last year join and just state your ranking from last year

19. greenyj

March 19, 2015 at 3:06 pm

hey lads!

i have $327,000 for one postion in the forward line! i have tom mitchell but was wondering should i take him out an have robbie grey instead?
    and then also have hogan, salem an honey church as my f4 f5 f6?
    or fine a forward who could gain me coinage with the 327,000 i have left?

email me a reply if easier , joshgreen13@ymail.com

20. Jake

March 23, 2015 at 11:27 pm

Hey fellas, just wondering is the next team FREO (going by the pattern of NAB. and is it tomorrow. Cheers. Good podcast by the way.
    Also Lewis or sidey

21. Andy

March 26, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Looking for quality opponents in Real Dream Team comps

Real dream team

Dream Team Champs – code – 245468

Draft Dream team

Elite dreamteamers – code – 806024

Happy dream teaming! Please join

22. Tigers

April 1, 2015 at 11:45 am

I got 4 spots left in my cash league, winner of grandfinal takes the lot, $20 entry, if ur keen email me at aslegg84@hotmail.com