Round 17 Lockout Chat
This week is the biggest trade week of the year… the round we all dump Gary Ablett. Who are you trading him to and what are you doing with your other trade? Discuss it all in the comments and chat about the round as it unfolds all weekend.
NEW! DATA VIEW BY DTLIVE.COM.AU
- ability to search by player age
- ability to search by player position (key forward, key back, midfielder forward etc)
- ability to search by location
- ability to search by opposition
- added quick link to select last 3 or last 5 rounds
- added points per minute (PPM)
Some interesting samples for this week:
- Key forwards scores against hawthorn in the page 3 weeks (good key forwards go big. Cloke, Dixon, Petrie.) for DT LIVE stats, click here
- Cats midfield playing the Dees (only 7 of 29 midfielders have tons in last 3 weeks against the Dees). for DT LIVE stats, click here
- In the last 3 weeks the Dogs have given up 17 tons (almost 6 per game)… this could be great news for Prestia, O’Meara and Swallow owners. for DT LIVE stats, click here
Discuss the round as it progresses in the comments. Post your scores at the completion of games but be sure to indicate how many players have played, including your captain. Follow the live scores all weekend via Chad’s DT Live website.
Very much like Match Day, but with prizes based on a competition pool – ie. betting like on lotto. – you can pick a side, enter it with a $10 entry fee and if you’re in the top few, you take home cash prizes… and for the high rollers, get involved in the $50 and NEW $100 entry game! The round game locks out before the first game of the round, but for the single match day games it just needs to before they start. This week we have Crows v Hawks (FRIDAY FREE ENTRY!), Dees v Cats, Dons v Pies. Sign up to a Luxbet account by clicking here and then head over to the AFL Fantasy Punt website to log in and pick your sides. 18+ and gamble responsibly.
COMMENT AVATARS: Unfortunately these have disappeared over the last few weeks (some are still there if they are from Gravatar). Head to your profile page and upload your own pic to add a bit of character to the site.