Episodes

DT TALK Live 2013: Rd 10

Calvin, Roy and Warnie bring you all of the teams and AFL Fantasy news you need to know ahead of Round 10. We give our mate Tom Rockliff a call to see how he is going with his quad, what the story is with Matthew Leuenberger and should we be getting in Brent Staker this week.

Watch on YouTube | Subscribe on YouTube

Please share this with your friends! Thanks to our loyal viewers! We love doing what we do and we hope we can help you with your team… and enjoy playing DT. Be sure to give us all a follow on Twitter and give us a like on Facebook… and even subscribe on YouTube.

WIN A $200 FXD WORKWEAR PACK

FXD-logo_smFXD are the new kids on the block and our friends at WorkwearHub.com.au are giving away a $200 pack from FXD which includes pants, shorts, hoodie, hat and sunnies. As said on the show, entering is simple.

Just tweet us at @DTTALK and @workwearhub with your answer to the following question – including the hashtag #FXDnewkid.

Who is your favourite NEW KID you’ve brought into your team this year and why.

Entries close on Monday 3rd June at 6pm AEST and the winner will be selected by the DT TALK and Workwear Hub team and then announced on the next DT TALK Live show… next Thursday at 7pm AEST.

warnie_vested

1. Shazzam

May 30, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Good stuff guys. What a mess of a week this has turned out to be.

As for Rumballs….. You are a magician.. Hahahahah. Poor Warnedawg.

Warnie

May 30, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Love Rumballz work! Legend.

Sadly, I think I’ll be wearing the vest again next week.

2. Daniel

May 30, 2013 at 9:43 pm

Dont worry Roy, *I* appreciated your “Calves & Lambs & Pigs” joke lol.

Good episode guys. When doing Teams maybe consider surprises that arent actually listed on the ‘ins & outs’. For example most people would want to know Terlich is named, but flew under your radar I think.

Cheers

Warnie

May 30, 2013 at 9:47 pm

Yep – that’s my bad…

• Daniel

May 30, 2013 at 10:52 pm

All good. By the way it was fking brilliant to hear from Rockliff firsthand about his injury, that’s gold access for a non-mainstream show. Well done.

3. Shags

May 30, 2013 at 9:53 pm

Awesome as always fellas!

4. Cody Brown

May 30, 2013 at 10:17 pm

what Stevie J’s BE
    thinking of trading him in for Our man Rocky and bring him in after the bye like you guys said

• Thomas

May 30, 2013 at 10:18 pm

117

5. Aaron

May 30, 2013 at 10:40 pm

Hey boys, talking about Stevie J and his brownlow odds. I have actually made up a count of the votes (I think) so far this year, based on stats and what the AFL has put in best.

13-Watson
    13-Ablett

12-Hannebery

11-Hodge
    11-S.Johnson

10-Hartlett
    10-Dangerfield
    10-Mitchell

9-J.selwood
    9-Barlow

Just thought it was interesting

• Sceptic

May 31, 2013 at 1:49 am

I did this exact thing last year, I had Ablett winning it by about 6 votes or 5 votes i think and he did shit in the games I thought he was gonna get votes and visa versa. Jobe would for sure be winning it with the way the Bombers are going. Even Sammy Mitchell. Hate to say it but wins= brownlows

6. jeremy

May 30, 2013 at 10:40 pm

Who do I play out of Kane Mitchell or Ben Kennedy?

7. Daniel

May 30, 2013 at 10:49 pm

@Calvin, your thoughts on Stevie J’s match being forecast for rain? Still a lock for Captain?

8. Nicholas

May 30, 2013 at 11:26 pm

If I owned Fox Footy I’d sign this show up in a heartbeat! Great show lads

9. King

May 31, 2013 at 12:01 am

I reckon there will be a few pick Buddy as C this week. I don;t know what scares me most… putting the C on Buddy or not putting the C on Buddy.

Stevie J currently has the C but am tempted as Buddy is effectively playing against witches hats this week. hmmm

• Jarrad

May 31, 2013 at 2:40 am

Don’t want to start anything, but there is a small chance he could be a late withdrawal. Hawthorn have a habit of resting good players for easy games. I doubt it though with the bye next week.

10. Matthew Stewart

Matthew Stewart

May 31, 2013 at 12:47 am

Lads, I’m finally able to login and comment. Just like to say – you guys are doing a cracking job.

Want proof?

I know nothing about AFL (I’m a bloody pom). My mates entered me into the league to make up numbers. Currently I’m 2nd in the league for total points averaging a healthy 2016, with an overall ranking of 7682. Owe it all to you boys here at DT Talk.

Now if I could only understand the game…

• Jarrad

May 31, 2013 at 2:47 am

Top stuff mate, too bad you’re a gooners supporter. LFC all the way!

If you’ve recently moved to Australia then you’ll figure out AFL after a while. I’m sure it’s all a bit strange right now. Some things about AFL are a bit strange to people that have watched the game their whole lives (mainly umpiring decisions). If you keep playing Dreamteam and watching AFL matches then you’ll have a pretty good understanding of the game in the next year or so.

Gunner6288

May 31, 2013 at 12:33 pm

I’m afraid I’m not even recent – been here for 16 years now! No excuse I know.

11. Jarrad

May 31, 2013 at 2:49 am

I realise that these are Supercoach numbers, but this may shed some light on just how incredible Tom Mitchell’s form has been in the NEAFL.

• Daniel

May 31, 2013 at 4:22 pm

I’ve got him in my footytips fantasy team for $1.20 :) hoping he’ll be the next Wines/O’Meara and get up to $9.00 for a straight swap to an underpriced premium.

• Daniel

May 31, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Damn you Warnie telling everyone about him on twitter!
        He was supposed to be my secret little POD cash maker ;) his ownership is still under 5%