My Team

My Team 2013: Version 6.0

myteam60We’ve now locked away our Tigers and Blues thanks to the most recent partial lockout (adding to Crows, Bombers, Dockers and Eagles already locked). Here’s the last of the My Team posts as we head towards our final lockout on Saturday at 1:40pm AEDT.

Make sure you post your team in an easy to read format to that people can easily see your squad and it’s positions. Also, it’s handy to chuck in there how much cash you have left. See the previous ‘My Team’ posts on how this has been done in the past.

Please be constructive with your comments. If you expect some advice on your team, make sure you help others! We’re a big happy family here at DT Talk!

1. cody

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cody

April 11, 2013 at 10:04 pm

sorry 4 posting this twice

3. luke vallence

April 29, 2013 at 5:15 pm

DEF: Heppell, Goddard, Gibbs, Goodes, Terlich, Pittard (Stevenson, Heath)
    MID: Swan, Pendlebury, Cotchin, Fyfe, Wines, J.P.K, O’Meara, Dangerfield (Viney, Rampe)
    RUC: Golstein, Leuey (Blicavs, Currie)
    FWD: Rockliff, Cloke, Franklin, Zorko, Dwyer, Mayes (Macaffer, Rowe)

$329k

any suggestions?

thinking a port backman for laird and currie or blicavs for gawn?

• luke vallence

April 29, 2013 at 5:28 pm

im versing westcoast warriors and i need big help :'(

• Mason Gould

May 1, 2013 at 3:25 pm

get rid of fyfe, he’s out for 2 weeks, and bring in jobe watson, essendon is versing GWS this week, and he should get 150 points mate :)

4. Mason Gould

May 1, 2013 at 3:23 pm

westhoff to lecras or stevie J?
    lecras breakeven is 60, and johnsons is 67.
    I think lecras will dominate against the bulldogs this week, but then again, it’s stevie j’s 200th game this weekend..

5. Sherin Bandito

May 4, 2013 at 10:44 pm

Frustrated!!! Looking to upgrade to a premo forward. Have Stevie J already. Started with Zorko traded to Westhoff to SJ. Also had Robinson and traded to Matty Wright who is not really cranking out the numbers and now subbed v the Hawks for 26. I also have Bartel and JJ Kennedy. What are peoples thoughts? Do I trade Wright or Bartel and to who. Franklin, Rockliff, Cloke, Zaharakis, Martin, N. Riewoldt any others’ Bruest?

Also what are peoples thoughts on sideways trading Deledio to a premo mid? Considering Murphy, Swallow, K Jack. Any other options as already have Swan GAJ Pendles Watson.
    Cheers guys your expert thoughts are well appreciated.