Lockout Chat

AFL Dream Team Grand Finals Chat and Discussion

The butterflies are flapping away in our stomachs because the AFL Dream Team Grand Final is now here. Our All-stars league features Chook (Merv Gray Autos) taking on golden boy Roy (destROY) in the all-DT TALK affair. We wish you the very best of luck in the last weekend of Dream Team for the year.

1. JungleMuffin

September 4, 2011 at 4:42 pm

He’s got a half from Howe plus 23 points, and I’ve got a full game from Riewoldt.

Will be disappointed if I don’t win.

2. strewart

September 4, 2011 at 5:34 pm

Come on Tigers! Hurry up and tag Harvey! :( He needs about 130 to beat me, but is on track for that so far. Crap.

Would be nice if Lobbe had a big final quarter, that will put it beyond reach.

• Chuck Norris

September 4, 2011 at 5:48 pm

Yeah I agree! Shouldn’t be too hard to tag a 40 year old!!!

• strewart

September 4, 2011 at 5:52 pm

If he gets 67 or less in the second half, I win. If he goes more, I lose.

…. Surely he can’t keep his current rate up the whole game? :(

• Chuck Norris

September 4, 2011 at 5:55 pm

I hope so because only have a half from Goldstein and 78 points against halves from Rawlings, Petrie and Boomer… Im a goner :(

• strewart

September 4, 2011 at 5:58 pm

Yeah you are in a bit of trouble, Petrie is having a big game too.

Lobbe has dropped a point in the last minute, so its now 66 or less from Harvey in the second half for me to win. Before the game started I wouldn’t have expected much more than that for a full game from him…

3. Chuck Norris

September 4, 2011 at 5:47 pm

Someone bloody tag Boomer Harvey, PLEASE! Houli’s doing a sh*t job!

• strewart

September 4, 2011 at 5:48 pm

4. Chuck Norris

September 4, 2011 at 6:43 pm

It’s gonna be tight but im definitely the underdog:

I have a 42 point lead with a quarter from Goldstein (77)
    He has Boomer (93), Petrie (86) and Rawlings (60)

• strewart

September 4, 2011 at 9:00 pm

How did you go? Scrap in or miss out?

I made it by 12 points. Certainly ended up being a hell of a lot closer than I thought it would be before the games today started!

5. JungleMuffin

September 4, 2011 at 6:43 pm

Wow, 6 points that quarter from Riewoldt.

All of a sudden gone from 25 in a half, to 19 in a quarter. Looking 50-50 at the moment.

Mark and Goal and I only need 7 points.

Swan dogged me.

6. Shazzam

September 4, 2011 at 7:35 pm

WINNER

7. morgs10

September 5, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Hi guys whilst there is not an official finals dt for anyone who wants to run one you can download this team selector file http://www.mediafire.com/?k1iikh4i2cx24we

and the setup a blog at http://www.blogger.com to post your ladder and add up the scores using fanfooty i am running one myself (already full so dont ask) simply take a screenshot of your side using the team selector which has unlimited salary cap, then email it to your nominated league administrator.