DT TALK

DT TALK Live: Round 14

Calvin if off on his school camp this week so Roy and Warnie hold down the fort with a bit of DT TALK action for this Thursday night. This action packed episode features some interviews with some DT nuts and even an appearance by Lordy. Oh, and don’t forget Calvin calling in about the Green Vest!

1. SunnyGazza#9

June 23, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Who should be captain????

Ablett or Boyd??????/

• 44chappo

June 23, 2011 at 7:34 pm

dude, are you f**king serious? I have honestly had enough of reading your blatantly stupid comments. Go and read calvins captains do your own research and then make an informed decision of who you want to captain. Stop relying on this site to carry you. Its your dream team so you make the calls. And, what the f**k is with the excessive use of question marks???????????????????????????????(see how f**king annoying it is) Doesn’t matter how many times you use the question mark we get what you are asking you flog, so just use it once. On a serious note id consider someone like swan. If you dont have swan in your mids maybe go montagna or goddard. They are sure to smash out a big score this week. In fact i’d go montagna captain and goddard vice captain. I’ve got a feeling they will smash out a huge score this week. do eeeet. Taking note of the serious not you are the biggest hack to set foot on this website. Bet your DT ranking has come from copying everyones trades/captains.

• Robdog88

June 23, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Well said Chappo, other than the dodgey captain aadvice ;)

• 44chappo

June 23, 2011 at 7:42 pm

obviously the captain advice was dodgy for a reason. I can imagine the 3 words that come into peoples head when they scroll down and see the picture of gary ablett and then “sunny gazza”. they would be “this c**t again” as thats what i think every time i see them.

• Brappinalong

June 23, 2011 at 7:48 pm

The 3 words that enter my name when he posts is “for f**ks sake”….

• PurpleArmy

June 23, 2011 at 10:16 pm

Bravo Chap!…the 3 words that come to mind for me is ‘Ha Ha Ha’ koz no one answers this dicks questions….even though he asks the same one about 20 times a day

• gruff griffo

June 23, 2011 at 10:58 pm

spot on Brap – I see the name posting and skip over the useless dribble he says or questions he asks…..

……and yes Chappo those bloody question marks are ridiculous!

• dools

June 24, 2011 at 3:29 am

a bit harsh lads. The only thing that annoys me more on this site than repeditive questions with 14,000 question marks is people who rip into someone over trivial shit like their punctuation. The ol colonel springs to mind as one of the hunted. Its a footy forum. I don’t come on here to read this schoolyard lets gang up on him shit. Wouldn’t it be easier to ignore a question you think is stupid than write a 150 word essay in response? Either way I’m sure he got the point.

• 44chappo

June 24, 2011 at 3:01 pm

still no need for to excessively spam the question mark after a question is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gets annoying doesnt it???????????????????? Takes up space aye…………………………

• Robdog88

June 23, 2011 at 7:35 pm

Flip a coin mate, and please stop posting the same questions on every article.

2. Warnie

Warnie

June 23, 2011 at 7:32 pm

3. Shaun Dawgs

June 23, 2011 at 7:35 pm

Probably going:
    Darling—>Callinan
    then
    Heppell—>Enright
    +$129 200 in the bank
    My mids and fwds are set just need to make def stronger, is Enright the right choice?

• TheBBH

June 24, 2011 at 10:10 am

Enright is solid, but when is the last time he raised the bat? I’ve had him for about 10 rounds and he’s just hovered around 75-90. Better premo’s out there I think… Shaw or Fisher spring to mind,

4. cameron101

June 23, 2011 at 7:58 pm

who should i put on J.darling or T.mzungu
    ?????????

• 44chappo

June 23, 2011 at 8:06 pm

wait for tomorrows article, get off the bench.

5. Warnie

Warnie

June 23, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Just put a little fixture thing on the sidebar on the main page… hope it helps people! I know it will help me! Always trying to see who has the bye!

• Robdog88

June 23, 2011 at 9:36 pm

Noticed that, cheers Warnie.

• PurpleArmy

June 23, 2011 at 10:20 pm

legend Warnie, life is easier just that little bit more :)

• phatmaniac

June 24, 2011 at 12:20 pm

farken legend warnedawg!

6. micksboyz

June 23, 2011 at 10:00 pm

Hi guys….. need to make a selection decision for my seventh forward with buddy being suspended.. I have I. Smith, Mzunga, or Jack Riewoldt on bench… Smith was great last week against GC and looks great after some time off and only third game back….but ess this week… Mzunga back at Patersons and usually does ok…but now barlow back and getting ball a lot….or black and yellow jack….mr inconsistent..but against melb this week……
    please help…i’m doing my head in…
    cheers

• PurpleArmy

June 23, 2011 at 10:24 pm

wait for the article tomorrow “get off the bench”, normally rates the rookies on there form etc and all that cool stuff. ive currently got smith on instead of mzungu just koz of the way the hawks are playing but im gonna wait till the article

7. PurpleArmy

June 23, 2011 at 10:52 pm

I MUST BUY A HYUNDAI I20, I MUST BUY A HYUNDAI I20, I MUST BUY A HYUNDAI I20

the ads are new boys, they seem to come in right in the middle of a convo too…haha

Warnie

June 23, 2011 at 11:11 pm

Yeah, that’s not us… that’s Usteam. Kinda sucks, but it’s the best option for live stuff.