Trade Tawk: Round 7
Wow, what a shit week. Looks like this was one of the worst Dream Team weeks on record, with the highest score of the round a measly 2194. Our premiums let us down and there’s a few players on the chopping block for Round 7.
Wow, what a sh*t week. Looks like this was one of the worst Dream Team weeks on record, with the highest score of the round a measly 2194. Our premiums let us down and there’s a few players on the chopping block for Round 7.
On the Chopping Block
Who to get rid of- (Ranked 1-5, 1 being the most urgent trade)
1. Brad Green – Not many people have this guy, but for the few that have him – get him out. Has had one of his worst seasons so far, and his Dream Team scores have reflected that. Out of form and doesn’t look to be improving. Get rid of him.
2. Andy Otten – I, like many others, was pissed when I found out this guy was out. And he wasn’t injured. He was dropped. Not only that, but he’s been getting some pretty sh*t scores. Even though he’s still going up, you can trade him for a cash-cow who will go up more.
3. Sam Gilbert – Now, I know I said this guy last week, but they’re could’ve been the few who kept him one more week. Well don’t keep him anymore. No more chance’s, get him out.
4. Lindsay Gilbee – Again, I know he’s not a popular pick, but there’s still a select few that chose him. He’s had a real slow start and has been getting some crap scores. I would trade him before he goes down too much.
5. Cameron Bruce – I think there’s a few people who picked this guy, and you can’t blame them. So far this season, Bruce has been doing sh*t house with an average of only 69. He came at an expensive price, and trade him before he goes down too much.
Who to wait a few weeks on –
Nick Riewoldt – One of the most popular picks of the season, Riewoldt was meant to be a premium buy this year. But so far, he’s had a very sh*t season. Along with St.Kilda, Riewoldt has been very disappointing season. But I wouldn’t get rid of him yet, in case he finds form.
Bryce Gibbs – His last 2 weeks have been pretty sh*t, but Gibbs is a proven DT star. So if your thinking of trading him, hold onto him for a bit. He’ll find his form again soon.
Luke Hodge – He had an interrupted pre-season, so this is the reason he is doing sh*t. If you have him, I wouldn’t trade him yet, because he should hit his form soon. He just had his bye and his obviously a great player.
Who to get in –
Chook does the Rooks, so I’ll do the premiums you should get in
Dustin Martin – What a gun. This guy is a star, and he’s killing it this season. He also killing it in Dream Team and has an average of 104. If you’re trading, get him in your side.
Jed Adcock – I got this guy at the start of the year, and it sure has payed out. He’s found his old form and is having a great year, so get him in before he gets too expensive.
Tom Rockliff – He’s not the most popular pick, but the people who have him are lucky. This guy’s a gun and will just keep improving. If you’re trading out a premium in your forward line (maybe Riewoldt), jump on Rockliff.
Who saved themselves –
ANDREW KRAKOUER!!! – Oh, how close I was to trading him. I was about to click “accept player” but I decided to keep him. For all those who kept him, we sure are lucky! Krak pumped out a great score of 113. Krak has saved himself and I’ll be keeping him in!
Nathan Foley – I don’t have this guy, but he was a popular pick. He started the season really slow and got some sh*t scores. Then the last 2 weeks, he pumped out 2 100’s. He’s started to find his form and should continue his great scores.
Kurt Tippet – Last year he had a shocking season. He’s actually an extremely good player and is getting back to his form. Started the season slow, but has improved and pumped out 103 this week, so hang on to him if you have him.
Good Luck with your teams guys, multi-byes finally over. (BTW, no Swan this week, who will be your captain?)