Stay tuned, it’s coming…
Need a perfect start to a Thursday? Want to get the perfect head’s up before Team Selections? Then stay tuned next week for just that! 10am, be there when the bell sounds.
And just so you don’t feel a little shattered that you’ve wasted a few seconds clicking on this post, (because you’ll be thanking me this time next week) I shall leave you with some interesting Charlie Sheen quotes and a link to a very humerous video to take your mind off DT just for a moment, I’ll see you next Thursday. Good luck this weekend!
- “I probably took more than anybody could survive. I was banging seven-gram rocks. Because that’s how I roll. I have one speed. I have one gear: Go.”
- “I’m not bi-polar, I’m bi-winning. I win here and I win there.”
- “The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning.”
- “I’m tired of pretending I’m not special. I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin’ rock star from Mars.”
- “We need to hack up the person responsible for this bad connection. Hack him up into pieces in front of his children. We need to cut off his face and wear it and go on a very tightly budgeted shopping spree in stores that don’t exist yet!”
- “Most of the time, and this includes naps, I’m an F-18.”