Best of the Best – Mid Season Review
Who have been the best of the best at the half way mark of 2010? Here is your chance to let the DT world know and spread the love!
Here we’d like you to vote on the following polls. NOT based on players in your team but players acorrs the entire list. So you might have to bite your pride a little and have a look at the big picture.
Best Rookie…Behind Barlow
We know Barlow would win this easy, so who is next? Who do you think has been the best rookie from Rd. 1 this year. Obviously based on price and a pure ‘rookie’. Meaning a guy who has never played before.
Who deserves the Golden Stubby for Round 17
- Adam Treloar (13%, 224 Votes)
- Tommy Bugg (6%, 113 Votes)
- Dane Swan (52%, 916 Votes)
- Scott Pendlebury (16%, 274 Votes)
- Jack Grimes (13%, 227 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,753
Best Ruck Combo
Who has been the best ruck combo from Rd. 1. This means the 2 guys you wished you had locked in from the word go!
Who will be your captain for round 18?
- Dane Swan (53%, 858 Votes)
- Dayne Beams (16%, 249 Votes)
- Gary Ablett (14%, 219 Votes)
- Scott Pendlebury (10%, 159 Votes)
- Matthew Boyd (3%, 44 Votes)
- Jobe Watson (2%, 32 Votes)
- Brett Deledio (1%, 11 Votes)
- Someone else (2%, 33 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,605
Best Go To Captain
Speaks for itself. Who has been the best go to, lock in captain this year, not just in your team, but across the competion. Take into account the vaierty of scores they have and injuries here too.
Who will you give 'gold' to this week in your team for Rd. 19?
- Dane Swan (53%, 904 Votes)
- Gary Ablett (37%, 627 Votes)
- Matthew Boyd (3%, 53 Votes)
- Scott Pendlebury (3%, 43 Votes)
- Dayne Beams (1%, 24 Votes)
- Jobe Watson (2%, 29 Votes)
- Someone else (2%, 30 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,710
This is the guy who didn’t start that well but you might have got him (or should have got him) after he dropped in price.
Speaks for itself once again. Who has been the most reliable and probably the least frustrating this year.
Who deserves the Golden Stubby for Round 19
- Jonathan Giles (31%, 490 Votes)
- Adam Treloar (10%, 152 Votes)
- Matthew Pavlich (23%, 354 Votes)
- Harley Bennell (12%, 190 Votes)
- Patrick Dangerfield (24%, 370 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,556
Best Biggest Let Down
Who has been the biggest loser of 2010 based on their value and performance.
Who deserves the Golden Stubby for Round 18
- Sam Gibson (38%, 606 Votes)
- Adam Treloar (19%, 299 Votes)
- Jonathon Giles (18%, 285 Votes)
- Brendon Goddard (14%, 218 Votes)
- Beau Waters (12%, 193 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,601
Best Value For Money
Another catergory that says it all. Take into consideration here… points scored in relation to money spent. (excluding Barlow and Pods again here)
Who will be your round 20 captain?
- Gary Ablett (84%, 1,456 Votes)
- Jobe Watson (3%, 58 Votes)
- Dayne Beams (2%, 40 Votes)
- Patty Dangerfield (3%, 47 Votes)
- Matthew Boyd (2%, 41 Votes)
- Scott Pendlebury (1%, 21 Votes)
- Someone else (4%, 70 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,733
DT TALK Premiership Prediction
Who will win our league out of these lads?