What to do with our Re-Volting Situation?
Let’s face it. If you are any sort of Dream Team coach you more than likely were faced with the sickening sight of our website crashing… and the Voldt going down with 20 points on the weekend. But don’t despair fellow DTers I have several options for you to consider if you can’t afford to have the $445k sitting on your pine for 12 weeks… Hitchcock just won’t cut it… so who are your options.
Let’s face it. If you are any sort of Dream Team coach you more than likely were faced with the sickening sight of our web-site crashing… and the Voldt going down with 20 points on the weekend. But don’t despair fellow DTers I have several options for you to consider if you can’t afford to have the $445k sitting on your pine for 12 weeks… Hitchcock just won’t cut it…. so who are your options.
The Straight Swaps
- Jonathan Brown ($441,600) Averaging – 124 This guy have carved it up early… easy option
- Paul Chapman ($492,200) Averaging – 118Smashed it on the weekend but has dodgy hamstrings
- Ryan O’Keefe ($438,300) Averaging – 115 A dead set champion who has been consistent this year
- Alan Didak ($422,400) Averaging – 83 He has had a slow start to the year and is on the way down, you may wan to wait, a little while on this guy.
- Steve Johnson ($410,000) Averaging 81 Exactly the same as Didak, already down $20k but worth keeping an eye on
The Value Downgrade
- Jared Brennan ($373,00) Averaging 120 This guy is the 2nd highest scoring forward and after one weeks suspension he is a definite consideration.
- Cyril Rioli ($334,900) Averaging – 100.5 This guy is still coming back from injury but is looking the goods, he tackles and will snag a goal… definitely worth considering.
- Tom Rockliff ($101,100) Averaging – 87 This guy has only played one game and looked the goods against the Power. Risky only being his second game but worth a look. Free up some cash that’s for sure.
- Brent Harvey ($386,100) Averaging – 91 This guy can attract a heavy tag and struggled this year against the Saints. Take out that score of 18 and the big gun is averaging 128. Not bad!
- Brett Burton (229,400) Averaging – 80.5The Birdman pushed out a 100 on the weekend and it bound to go up in value after he plays his 3rd game on the weekend… dirt cheap… free up some cash????
Trading the Voldt out this week??? There are plenty of options and there are a number of strategies that people will use. Straight swap for another gun… hopefully that doesn’t have a bad hamstring or free up some cash so you can upgrade a dud like Warren to someone else…. What are you going to do?
Which of these MID/FWDs will you be picking in 2012?
- Dayne Beams (7%, 15 Votes)
- Nathan Fyfe (10%, 20 Votes)
- Dustin Martin (34%, 71 Votes)
- Mitch Robinson (8%, 17 Votes)
- David Zaharakis (21%, 43 Votes)
- Jordan Lewis (5%, 10 Votes)
- Steele Sidebottom (15%, 30 Votes)
Total Voters: 84